Raptor Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Is a triple rate adjustable shocks, you see three spring with three different compression settings. When one gives out, the other kicks in and so forth. I will post some pics in a bit.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bought an '08 last year and am in need of having the shocks reworked or buying new. Those look great. What made you choose getting your factory shocks reworked compared to buying new?Honestly these look just as good as the ones the OP bought new. Not sure how much I want to spend and I see you have 3 different springs which I bet added price. Does Kevin have options for all price ranges?
I did a lot of reading and research before i purchased the shocks, I wanted the best possible shocks i can purchase for the least amount of money. YFZ450 shocks are the way to go, i purchased brand new shocks off a 2019 bike and had Kevin give me the best upgrade he had to offer. My bike now runs as if i had stage 5 elkas on it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry guys, I am not where my bike is stored i looked through my gallery and this is the best i can find.

Please note I do backwood riding in the worst possible terrains you can imagine, so i have 23s and 22s on my bike. The bike sits significantly taller now due to the mods i palced.

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
Damn that thing looks neat. 10/10 would b..g :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sorry guys, I am not where my bike is stored i looked through my gallery and this is the best i can find.

Please note I do backwood riding in the worst possible terrains you can imagine, so i have 23s and 22s on my bike. The bike sits significantly taller now due to the mods i palced.
Nice bike dude, its looks awesome! Where did you get the graphic kit for it? Did you every ride another shocks than the stock raptor shocks to compare with the Joagaca rebuild you have? Are you using +2 A-Arms or im wrong? Thank you!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice bike dude, its looks awesome! Where did you get the graphic kit for it? Did you every ride another shocks than the stock raptor shocks to compare with the Joagaca rebuild you have? Are you using +2 A-Arms or im wrong? Thank you!
Thanks bro!

The graphics were custom made

Well the shocks i have aren't raptor shocks, they are from a 2019 yfz450r and the set up is completely different... It is really another world

Yes my arms are +2, i had ASR arms and now i purchased some LSR DC-Pro, the ASR ones sucked big time.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just to post an update since install.. today was the first day I got some actual solid ride time in (it’s been a crazy year) and the suspension is fantastic! Definitely a good purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts