Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere I can buy 2017 Raptor 700 SE OEM graphics? I saw graphics for the 700 and 700R but not the SE. Do they sell em or am i out of luck? If they dont sell them where can i find a graphic thats similar? Also do you think it would fit on a 660? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Not to get off topic, but where can you buy any OEM graphics? I'd like to get a set of 2009 SE OEM graphics but I didn't find them on Yamaha parts house, partzilla, or eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to get off topic, but where can you buy any OEM graphics? I'd like to get a set of 2009 SE OEM graphics but I didn't find them on Yamaha parts house, partzilla, or eBay

they might not sell SE graphics at all. I couldn't find any SE graphics so I just wanted to see if I'm missing something or where I could find em. I see graphics for the normal editions, but thats it. Its too bad, some of them have real nice kits too. Hopefully someone can let us know one way or the other.

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
Motosport.com sells all the se graphics, except for 2017 700rse.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My local Yamaha dealership changed my plastics after a crash (insurance covered) they also fixed the graphicskit.
So if all else fails, try Yamaha dealership?

·
VIP
1,019 Posts
Not to get off topic, but where can you buy any OEM graphics? I'd like to get a set of 2009 SE OEM graphics but I didn't find them on Yamaha parts house, partzilla, or ebay
Which graphics are you looking for? Complete set or just tank sides? The 09SE tank graphics come in 3 pieces per side.
I can give you all the part numbers but don't know where you can order them. I would just go to the local Yammy dealer and give them the part numbers.

Can't find a part number for the 17 SE yet.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Ah nevermind. I was going to get new plastics until the place I was getting them tried to sneak in an extra $200 for shipping

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to follow up on my post, a section for 2017 Raptor RSE on OEM parts websites finally popped up, and i plan to order the graphics soon. thanks to thise who responded

1 - 9 of 9 Posts