Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
It is the anniversary edition. Leather, t-tops. Fully loaded unit.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Babied weekend driver. No hop ups yet. Corvette off set wheels, stereo upgrade, exhaust. Thought about true duals but man they would be loud and attract attention lol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Dude when I was in 8th grade I built this car exactly in model form. Minus the wheels. It got lost in the moves unfortunately. I painted the body in the downstairs bathroom of my parents house. I took a space heater in there to get the temp up and turned the fart fan on. Are model cars even a thing anymore?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
My step son does them once in a while. Hobby store has the best muscle car collections.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I get drug to hobby lobby and I go to the model car section and wish I had time for them. Even the planes and ships look fun.

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Some of those ships are downright tedious looking. The old schooner style. I think that's what they are called, with all the ropes from mast to mast? Especially if you throw it in a bottle, lol.

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Not to be confused by throwing back a bottle. The ropes would end up being a knot....

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I'm working on a couple few. No ships in the bottles yet

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
At least you have them sideways ready to put the ships in, lol.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,587 Posts
I'm working on a couple few. No ships in the bottles yet

Drinking Miller Lite is like making love at the beach. F#*king near water, haha!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Drinking Miller Lite is like making love at the beach. F#*king near water, haha!
That's funny ship Dez! I'm gonna borrow that line if that's o.k.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I'm a blue collar guy that likes blue collar beer. I'm not cool nor sophisticated enough for the hipster brews.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Wheeling and dealing cars suck. If you can sell private party do it, because the dealerships won’t give you squat. I’m sure you already knew that. But if you can go to Texas to buy any type of vehicle. There are soooo many with only highway miles for dirt cheap compared to the rest of the U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
yeah the steelerships suck the blood, sweat, tears and money out of you. oh yeah and time the one thing you can never get back.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Sent my car for a ride this morning. Damnit.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
DAMMIT!!!

I hope no damage..... ice spot?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
812 Posts
I hope you didn't roll it. Its probably bigger fall than it looks on the pic.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
The bumper is tore up. The underbody panels were tore off. The radiator or a/c was hissing.

Yeah man it was ice. I was crawling in 2nd gear and didn't see it but that whole turn was ice. We went over about a 5' drop before I got it stopped. Cant believe the airbags didn't deploy. The picture is the second drop.

41 - 60 of 1128 Posts