Raptor Forum banner

1121 - 1128 of 1128 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,599 Posts
I proposed this morning.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
CONGRATS!! I was ready to arm wrestle you for her. I wish both of you many years together. My wife and I celebrated 50 years married this year. Not always happy, but you work thru it.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,599 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Jsands, the look on her face is awesome. Surprised, but thrilled.
I’m not expert on marriage although both my parents where married (one of em a couple times), and my wife is married as well, but I like y’all chances.
The only advice I’ll give is
Don’t take her for granted,
Pick your battles carefully,
and don’t take to much marriage advice from people on the internet.
Congrats, you guys really do look happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,126
I proposed this morning.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Awesome Sanders!!! Congrats!! I hope yall have a wonderful life together!!

·
Super Moderator
7,814 Posts
Nice knife. I had a Kershaw Ken onion I do believe. Misplaced it somewhere, ticks me off. I loved that swing on the blade...
This cracks me up. The above quoted post was January of 2018.

I went up to help my son cut some wood at his home in the mountains, came time to cover up the wood with some reinforced plastic I brought up. I asked if he had a knife handy since mine was back at the truck. He walked over to his tool box he had nearby and started laughing as he handed me my old trusty Kershaw. "How about this one" he asked, knowing it was mine. He had used it a few years back to cut some fabric on his speaker box, so it still has glue and crap I need to remove from the blade.

My original Ken Onion I have had for years is finally back with me. I had to bring it back in this thread as this was what caused me to buy another one, losing my original.

Kids I tell ya....

Grandson is growing pretty quickly though, learning to "roll" lol!

1121 - 1128 of 1128 Posts