Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2018 Northwest Raptor Rally dates have been announced. May 17, 18, 19, 20, 2018, That's Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and carry over on Sunday morning.
Keep an eye out for the main Facebook page. Whose in this year??

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Special consideration was given to not overlap Mothers day and Raptor Rally 2018. School programs will be considered on a 1 on 1 basis, lol.

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sponsors and donations are coming in. Be ready to reserve your camp spot in February at Half Moon Bay or Triangle Road. Watch for the announcement. The show and shine winner will be featured in Dirt Wheel magazine this year. The swap meets are gaining in popularity, bring your stuff to sell both days. New, this year will be RC car/truck races. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
If the show ends Saturday, do you expect the “shine n show” to still be on sat? Not that I’m working on a plan or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the show ends Saturday, do you expect the “shine n show” to still be on sat? Not that I’m working on a plan or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Show & Shine is on Friday May 18. The winners will be announced Saturday at the dinner with the presentation of the trophy and real cash money. Be warned, the competition is stiff!

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
New, this year will be RC car/truck races. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!
Anyone coming to the rally and interested in RC races? If so, please go to the North West Raptor Rally facebook page and let Tim Karlan know what you have.

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Group sites A and B are available for the rally. They will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Starting at $300. Get your bid in at the main facebook page.

Remaining campsites at Half Moon Bay will be $120, includes one wrist band, and drawn from a hat. Get your number from Tim at the facebook page.

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The raffle for sites at Half Moon Bay is open. Contact Tim Karlan or North West Raptor Rally 2018 facebook page. Triangle Road spots are wide open, and only $70.

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Group sites A and B are available for the rally. They will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Starting at $300. Get your bid in at the main facebook page.

Remaining campsites at Half Moon Bay will be $120, includes one wrist band, and drawn from a hat. Get your number from Tim at the facebook page.
Bids for Group sites "A" and "B" is at $400 each. If you want in, get your bid in on the facebook page.

If you want in the main campground, get a number for the drawing.

Triangle road has plenty of room. Some group sites may be available.

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The raffle for sites at Half Moon Bay is open. Contact Tim Karlan or North West Raptor Rally 2018 facebook page. Triangle Road spots are wide open, and only $70.
About 15 camp spots still available for Half Moon Bay. Get in the drawing on the facebook page. $120 for the rally duration, and includes 1 wrist strap. Additional wrist straps available at the information table. Plenty of room at Triangle Road.

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oregon requires a "safety card" for riding. If you don't have one it can take up to 30 days to get. Get it at Oregon online ATV safety education course.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Oregon requires a "safety card" for riding. If you don't have one it can take up to 30 days to get. Get it at Oregon online ATV safety education course.
Main thing to know is where the BRAAAAPPPP lever is :metal:

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Main thing to know is where the BRAAAAPPPP lever is :metal:
Trust me, I know where it's at. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!! I even know to screw the screw all the way in on the throttle to get full throttle.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Trust me, I know where it's at. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!

Oh yeah thats what im talkin about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Friday, 1/26/18 is the last day for a spot at Half Noon Bay. That's tomorrow!! Get in the drawing on the facebook page with Tim.

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Friday, 1/26/18 is the last day for a spot at Half Noon Bay. That's tomorrow!! Get in the drawing on the facebook page with Tim.
The drawing is done, check face book for your number and expect a contact from Tim for your desired site.

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
WOW, More then 24 major vendors signed with multiple donations each. Florence Yamaha plans to have a RZR 1000 on site for test rides as well as two $200 gift cards and 20% off from the store during and after the rally. Just show your wrist bracelet. Just a sample of the donations. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE, haha.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
DEZ, i would love to go. I just google mapped it and its a 32 hour drive from here, 1 way. 2,088 miles! That would end up costing me about $783 in gasoline round trip. I dont think im gonna make it bud......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DEZ, i would love to go. I just google mapped it and its a 32 hour drive from here, 1 way. 2,088 miles! That would end up costing me about $783 in gasoline round trip. I dont think im gonna make it bud......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You could always buddy up with Mattzila from St Louis, and cut the gas in half. Then win some vendor donations and be money ahead. Major vendors will be Paul from Monster exhaust, Direct Drive always has great donations, Daniel from Cuervo Racing always steps up as well as Matt from ATV Parts Central, and many more. Not to mention the raffle for the grand prize and all the activities. But, I understand, it's like when I go to Glamis, it's a long drive just to see more sand. Will I do it again? Of course, it was great and a memory that I'll always remember.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts