Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Raptor Rally 2018 had an exclusive line of apparel created FOR PRE-SALE!
Filter

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Men's Tee
$ 15.00

Pre-Sale Raptor Rally 2018 Full Zip Up Hoodie
$ 28.00

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Women's Tee
$ 15.00

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Pullover Hoodie
$ 24.00

Go to the facebook page to view and pre-order. Watch for a update on tall sizes.

Reactions: morphrider

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Raptor Rally 2018 had an exclusive line of apparel created FOR PRE-SALE!
Filter

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Men's Tee
$ 15.00

Pre-Sale Raptor Rally 2018 Full Zip Up Hoodie
$ 28.00

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Women's Tee
$ 15.00

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Pullover Hoodie
$ 24.00

Go to the facebook page to view and pre-order. Watch for a update on tall sizes.
Get your pre-order in for shirts before it's to late. Pick up at the rally or shipping is available for those not able to attend. We can ship to other states for those who a piece of the rally. If you would want a shirt from Sturgis or Glamis, why not get one from the greatest Raptor Rally. Go to facebook at North West Raptor Rally for size, color and more information.

If you haven't gotten your campsite there's still room at Triangle Road.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey Dez, how do we do the shipping option? I don't want to wait until the rally for a hoodie lol.

Did you end up getting taken care of at Les Schwab's while you were in town?

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey Dez, how do we do the shipping option? I don't want to wait until the rally for a hoodie lol.

Did you end up getting taken care of at Les Schwab's while you were in town?
Go on the Face Book website and Tim Karlan can take care of you. If for any reason you have trouble, let me know I'll take care of you.

Yes, tires worked out good. They told me your friend wasn't there any more.

Reactions: Bow Commander

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Tim Karlan says the Silk screener is going to make 1 pass. I will be bringing the shirts and hoodies with me to the rally. I will probably get the order a week or so ahead of the event. I could try to ship out stuff, but all in all it will ship after the event. We will be looking at how many extra to order and bring. We can sell them and use for the raffle. After the event we can ship what was not picked up.

Reactions: Bow Commander

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
April 30 is the last day to order shirts. Do it now as the price will be higher at the rally, with limited selection. 57 days till the rally, who's ready?

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Times running out fast, Plans are finalized, "T" shirts should be preordered, still space available at Triangle Road, information at group site "D", and extra days should be reserved in advance.

Just a side note... Oregon Coast Powersports (OCP) run by Roni and Jeff Schrick caught fire and was completely destroyed. They are OK and trying to set up in a warehouse close by. There is a "Go Fund Me" set up if anyone wants to donate.

·
Super Moderator
8,066 Posts
Sucks to hear a business go down like that, best of luck to them and glad they are OK

Reactions: DEZPERADO

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Sucks to hear a business go down like that, best of luck to them and glad they are OK
It was was a bad fire at OCP, lots of race fuel, oil, welding tanks, etc. He ran the shop, she ran the parts so they're both out of work. They have support from all their customers and will rebuild.

Reactions: morphrider

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
April 30 is the last day to order shirts. Do it now as the price will be higher at the rally, with limited selection. 57 days till the rally, who's ready?
I've been lax with updates. Less then a month away.

Time to order 'T' shirts and hoodies before the April 30th deadline.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Just got the quads cleaned up, oil changes, paddles on and loaded up in the trailer today. I cant wait!!!!

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Times running out, I'm leaving early, maybe this Wednesday or Thursday to meet up with quicksilverz71 and others.

Expecting other members to be there;
Bow Commander
Got boost
T web
john jr
cocktail813
RPM
dunning4life
kyd-dynomite
stdn67
sub454
Lucas J
ss4luck

Many more that I can't think of. Stop in and say hi, Half Moon #17.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I hope you all have a good time! Sounds like it is a blast.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Man, i so wish it was closer. Or i was rich and could fly my rappy out... i really feel like im missing an EPIC event here...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Times running out, I'm leaving early, maybe this Wednesday or Thursday to meet up with quicksilverz71 and others.

Expecting other members to be there;
Bow Commander
Got boost
T web
john jr
cocktail813
RPM
dunning4life
kyd-dynomite
stdn67
sub454
Lucas J
ss4luck

Many more that I can't think of. Stop in and say hi, Half Moon #17.

That’s awesome, Dez! Good to see all those guys still in the game. Just haven’t seen them in here. I sure wished I could come up and ride with you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I got home from the Raptor Rally today. It ended Sunday but we spent a few extra days on the coast. The weather was great, sand was great, reconnected with a lot of friends, and made some new ones. All activities were great and the dinner was off the hook with the pulled pork a favorite for everyone. Lots of donations for the free, kids and grand prize raffles.

Show & Shine had some awesome competition. Congrats to forum member Quicksilverz71's wife, S.H., for winning the 3 mod class. And we've all seen the Cuervo 804 race build by T-web and his girlfriend, J.C., winner of the best of show trophy and cash. Everyone liked her quad, and it's FAST too!!

For some awesome pictures and videos check out the Facebook, "North West raptor Rally 2018" page as well as the Cuervo site. And, best of all, the write up and pictures in a coming " Dirt Wheels".

My quad ran great all week and climbed everything I pointed it at, until the last race on the strip. At top speed I looked to my right and then lost power so hard I almost went over the bars. No noise, no rattles or chain breakage. Cranks real easy now, no compression, smells like fuel and a dented spark plug with no aluminum on it. I'll pull the head in the coming weeks, but I suspect a broken valve imbedded in the piston. At least it happened after lots of good riding and when I was busy with rally activities.

Time to start prepping for next year.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice to hear that you and many other had a blast :D To bad for that last failure. It could do without it too .

I did see some of the stuff that cuervo posted and it looked amazing.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
DEZ! Been wondering how the rally was, glad to hear a good time was had by all. Sucks about your breakdown, but half the fun is working on them, right?

Nice job twebb!! That thing is pretty sweet...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
Juli Moore, our Pro Photographer from "Dirt-N-Dunez" just posted around 2000 photos on facebook of this years North West Raptor Rally. Check them out, they're great. Big thanks to Juli, you rock!!

Reactions: t web2007
41 - 60 of 61 Posts