Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2018 raptor 700r with reverse relocation, ignition switch relocation, barkers slip on and parking brake delete.

(aug 2019)I was riding trails and at the top of a small hill climb it stalled and then wouldn’t start back up, even tried pop starting and nothing.Killed the battery trying to start it then tried jumping it with another quad and nothing. After maybe 30 minutes it fired up out of nowhere. Then it happens again at a mx track on the face of a jump 3 weeks later.

Today I went riding and the temperature light came on so I shut it off and noticed the fan was not running at all and didn’t turn on even after a 20 minute ride back to the truck.

Also idles fine once it’s warmed up but as soon as I touch the throttle it stalls except this time it did fire back up.But I feel like I have to keep the rpms high otherwise it’ll stall.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

have you tried changing the spark plug? Let’s keep it simple and go from there. That might be part of the issue.

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
I am also thinking a fuel controller might help your situation, how many hours on the bike?

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,178 Posts
You NEED a fuel controller and AIS block off plate from Cuervo Racing.

And check the gas cap vent. Air in but not out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What does the block off plate do? First time I heard about this. What fuel controller is recommended? I’ve heard power commander but not sure.

·
11,178 Posts
This has been covered many times!!
Have you;
Changed the spark plug?
Checked the gas cap vent?
Have you searched AIS block off?
Have you Googled Cuervo Racing?

Come back and let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has it? I looked for similar issues on the forum and did not find anything. Must of been looking in the wrong places. Gas cap vent is good. spark plug is good. First time I heard about an ais plate. But thanks for your help.

·
11,178 Posts
Cuervo Racing, only place to get AIS delete .

Sorry, but we get discouraged when we try to help but don't get the answers back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Understandable. I looked into Cuervo racing’s website and I’m not sure if the website is down or my connection is trash but didn’t have options to browse they’re products. Maybe I’ll try amazon or ebay.

·
11,178 Posts
Try ebay, "Raptor 700 AIS" or "Raptor 700 Pop Stop".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts