Raptor Forum banner

321 - 340 of 364 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,761 Posts
Photo issue

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,493 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,761 Posts
I am hoping they just say they will send a whole new unit instead of parts to fix, I just don't like how hot it got next to the board there. I can just as easy put a new ring on the wire and it should be good to go. I don't want to do anything to void the warranty though.

Update - Return call came not too long ago. They pay shipping one way. Since it's a burnt wire they want to fix it in house, if it can't be fixed in 2 days they will send me a new one.

·
10,493 Posts
Whats up guys? Been a couple months, but wondering if anyone has any hits on a project 700 anywhere? Running, wrecked, I don't care. Closer to Oklahoma the better.
Hey, WELCOME back. We were wondering how long before you would want another one. I don't have any leads on a bike, but if you need any parts, LMK.

How's the family, are you ready for a kids quad yet, haaa?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will be building, fixing, and selling bikes in the southeast region this season. 08 Kx250f and 08 raptor 700 for sell

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Whats up guys? Been a couple months, but wondering if anyone has any hits on a project 700 anywhere? Running, wrecked, I don't care. Closer to Oklahoma the better.
welcome back Cammy! I dont know of any projects or any worthy of projects at the moment.

·
Super Moderator
7,761 Posts
My truck driver side window has always had streaks on it that I could not clean off. Another forum I am on suggested using rain x Xtreme before buying a new window. It's a polishing compound that I used a buffer wheel on and it saved me from dropping coin on a new window. Before you could not see out the window in certain conditions, now it's like new.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,761 Posts
They have a different product for headlights. This is supposed to be a base for adding their other products on top of.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Hey, WELCOME back. We were wondering how long before you would want another one. I don't have any leads on a bike, but if you need any parts, LMK.

How's the family, are you ready for a kids quad yet, haaa?

Well the soon to be two year old is getting a 12v Raptor for Christmas. Just don’t tell him haha. And baby boy number two will be on the ground the first or second week of December! How have you guys been? The X3 treating you well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,761 Posts
How long did it take you?
Doing it by hand to begin with took maybe 15 minutes. You need to push really hard to really see results. There was some streaks still on it so I got a cheap polishing wheel from wal-mart and put the drill to it. Much quicker and easier, just use the low speed on the drill.

·
10,493 Posts
Well the soon to be two year old is getting a 12v Raptor for Christmas. Just don’t tell him haha. And baby boy number two will be on the ground the first or second week of December! How have you guys been? The X3 treating you well?

A 12v Raptor will need a bigger cam, I mean a extra 6 volt battery for 18 volts.

Number 2 on the way, congrats again. Is this like "keep her bare foot and pregnant"?

X3's doing great, I love it. I'll prolly buy a tune and clutch kit during Black Friday sales.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
A 12v Raptor will need a bigger cam, I mean a extra 6 volt battery for 18 volts.

Number 2 on the way, congrats again. Is this like "keep her bare foot and pregnant"?

X3's doing great, I love it. I'll prolly buy a tune and clutch kit during Black Friday sales.

Hahahaha. We are calling it quits at 2. I can barely keep up with the one already so I don’t know what I’ve got myself into.

I’ve heard they are monsters with a tune. I sure do love hidden power, especially with boost they are hidden all over!

·
Registered
239 Posts
...so I haven't been on the raptor much recently, tore the exhaust out on the other side of this badass vertical berm, trying to stall a 12 oclock on the lip (I'm convinced I'm Graham Jarvis every time I get on my quad...yeah.....it dont make no sense.) ....pulled it off though! :D and then started traveling.....

During my travels, I finally got the husky out on the street. I'm content to lay low for another 2 years or so, gather footage and experience until I hit the wall ride that will etch my name in the history books.....but for you guys, this street stuff is what you can expect more of.

All the best to everyone, and now that I'm back home, I'm sure I"ll have some questions about how to fix my Raptor soon. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
...so I haven't been on the raptor much recently, tore the exhaust out on the other side of this badass vertical berm, trying to stall a 12 oclock on the lip (I'm convinced I'm Graham Jarvis every time I get on my quad...yeah.....it dont make no sense.) ....pulled it off though! :D and then started traveling.....

During my travels, I finally got the husky out on the street. I'm content to lay low for another 2 years or so, gather footage and experience until I hit the wall ride that will etch my name in the history books.....but for you guys, this street stuff is what you can expect more of.

All the best to everyone, and now that I'm back home, I'm sure I"ll have some questions about how to fix my Raptor soon. :D
First pic is beautiful. You can even see the coolant overflow leveled out at the 12 o'clock position

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
First pic is beautiful. You can even see the coolant overflow leveled out at the 12 o'clock position

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
:0 I hadn't caught that! Man, thank you, that is the detail that tells the story.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving boys

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
321 - 340 of 364 Posts