Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 364 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,021 Posts
So the other day my brother took my raptor for a spin. Without asking me first of course. To make a long story short he managed to tip it to the left side and wrecked the mirror and bent the clutch leaver. Mirror is not a problem I bought that one recently so I know exactly where I can get a new one but for lever I have a question. Is that the same leaver as on the bikes or do quads have different version?
Hippy has a pair of ASV for sale.

https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/68-parts-sale/376506-fs-asv-brake-clutch-set.html

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I ordered OEM lever. It's 17€.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
3rd for ASV

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well winter just sucks. Unfortunately my place of employment is not farther south lol.

Can't wait to ride with my two stepsons (13 yr old and 16 yr old) this year. The 13 yr old has a Yamaha warrior and me and the 16 yr old will be splitting seat time between the Raptor and a Kawasaki KX450F dirt bike.

Bring on the summer! It's been years since I've been on a dirt bike. Hopefully it's just like riding a bike and will come right back to me LOLOL.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm sure it will. Worst you can do is to fall off it :p

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Saints are kicking ass and taking names. I'm calling the saints and the Patriots in the Superbowl and I hope Brady gets destroyed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,021 Posts
Seasoned vs rookie QB, patriots are making KC their bict$&s. I was hoping KC would do better.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I was disgusted by both games. I can't stand Tom Brady.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,035 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Beautiful Z06. Need to come down here to FL! We drive em' year long.

thank you, nice ride yourself. if I could I would live in a warmer climate for sure. Winter did not used to bother me but this year I'm going crazy.
There is a functional limit to how long a man can be near certain purposes before action is required......

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thought you guys might like this. Finally got the nerve to really challenge myself in this corner and juuuuust about laid her down.....worry not though, because my right hand and my brain are mechanically disconnected I caught the other side at the top of 3rd wide open.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thought you guys might like this. Finally got the nerve to really challenge myself in this corner and juuuuust about laid her down.....worry not though, because my right hand and my brain are mechanically disconnected I caught the other side at the top of 3rd wide open.
Glad you didn't get hurt....great pic too

·
Registered
114 Posts
NICE !! Great Picture!

I am sure I WILL be laying down my bike this spring. I just got a KX450F and its been years since I've been on a dirt bike. Gonna be interesting for sure.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a silly question. What do the stars represent that are next to everyone's avatar? I only have one star while some have 5 stars.

41 - 60 of 364 Posts