Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I purchased a 2019 raptor 90 for my 10yo son a couple months ago. I'm considering getting him into a race circuit. I would like to know any available horsepower, torque mods that will increase his takeoff and top speed. I installed the Big gun Evo m full exhaust kit and ordered a jet kit from Sigma6. Has anyone tried a different size, model carb on the 90? Any sprocket swaps? Cam swaps? Air intakes? I took the lid off the stock intake to see if it helps. And anyone know of a CDI that will work with it even if it has to be modified? I know you can get only so much power out of a 90cc and I would have got him the next size up if they made another Raptor around 150cc, but the 450cc is way to big for a 10yo IMO. I've searched online and the main mod for the 2019 90cc seems to be the exhaust. Any info on other mods would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
seems like the raptor world has gone dry with this one id like to know as well the best ive heard was gt thunder but seems like the death of the owners has gone dry there amd sales are no longer available

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I purchased a 2019 raptor 90 for my 10yo son a couple months ago. I'm considering getting him into a race circuit. I would like to know any available horsepower, torque mods that will increase his takeoff and top speed. I installed the Big gun Evo m full exhaust kit and ordered a jet kit from Sigma6. Has anyone tried a different size, model carb on the 90? Any sprocket swaps? Cam swaps? Air intakes? I took the lid off the stock intake to see if it helps. And anyone know of a CDI that will work with it even if it has to be modified? I know you can get only so much power out of a 90cc and I would have got him the next size up if they made another Raptor around 150cc, but the 450cc is way to big for a 10yo IMO. I've searched online and the main mod for the 2019 90cc seems to be the exhaust. Any info on other mods would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
mid cal motor sports performance parts go to this website I found says for 2019 raptor 90 good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts