Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello again guys, i do a lot of reading on the rums and online and i've been dealing with new front end shopping questions for a while. I purchased some YFZ450R thinking it would bolt into my rappy, but as i found later they didn't. In the meantime i invested a lot of money into some brand new 2019 YFZ450R fron shocks and new rappy rear shocks, they were worked wonderfully by Jogaca and i love them.

Here is where the issue comes, i was in a hurry and purchased some a-arms from ASR, boy do they suck... I had many issues from insecure bolts, to rusting, i keep reading horrible reviews about their heim joints, lots of people, i need to get rid of them. My options are LSR A-Arms for the rappy they have DC4 and DC Pro, but i can't find a solid answer to whats the difference between them? Also the DC Pro also have heim joints, should i walk away from them period? Any would be appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
YFZ450R shocks is the cheapest way to go long travel on a raptor and they work very well. They are 18.25'' long so lonestar arms will work just fine as they use 18.5'' shocks and they are quality arms. Their only difference is that lonestar arms are +1'' forward. I am going with yfz450r shocks for my build aswell and i just got my shocks from jogaca and now im waiting for the arms. I went with laegers +3'' arms. Other options are JD performance arms that are also top quality and you have the option for MGC. The cheapest option is alba arms. They use 18.5'' shocks and they are MGC design.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts