Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into paying cash for a 2020 next month.. what has everyone paid for their 2020?
Just curious. Never bought an atv myself haven't had one since I had my 450r 6 years ago.

·
Registered
299 Posts
My advice would be to just stop by multiple dealers and get them to give you their best out the door price. They will compete with each other. Do not tell them what the other dealers are quoting you until they give you their price. Once you have the lowest price you may ask another dealer what they can do to beat it. They always try to give you the run around, stay strong.

When I bought my Rzr I got the lowest quote for 20k otd, and my local dealer quoted 24k otd. I showed them my emailed quote for 4K less and my local guy actually said “god damn it those f-ing guys are always trying to undercut us.” Sure enough though he came down to 20.3k and I took it, but you can believe I never would have been able to talk him down that low without a few competing quotes.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Btw, cash or credit, they don’t care. Its all the same to them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just paid $9100 out the door for a 2020 700r. The prices ranged from $9100 to $9600 and I had 4 dealers quote me.

·
Super Moderator
7,791 Posts
Also look online through Ebay. Might get a price break on taxes and it would be worth it to just get the shipping quote. I had a buddy buy one that way and saved some dough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts