Raptor Forum banner

181 - 200 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Don’t tell the Cali police - Here’s my Buck knife auto, safety always off.
Just playin, that’s a line from Trailer Park Boys. This knife has probably been one of two that I’ve ever owned that the pocket clip hasn’t fallen off.

Very nice sir

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
My cheap pocket knife, two carry guns and my break into my house let's party gun.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
A few more

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
That party gun is quite the unit.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I guess the pictures look like Nintendo because I'm not a paying member?

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,045 Posts
My cheap pocket knife, two carry guns and my break into my house let's party gun.

How do you like your IWB's? What brand is the last one? I haven't found one I like and it gets expensive buying and not liking.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
How do you like your IWB's? What brand is the last one? I haven't found one I like and it gets expensive buying and not liking.
They're actually both alien gear holsters and they're the only ones I've found that I like.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Nice man. I’m actually rocking an Uncle Mikes reflex holster for two G19s and they are a great holster and pretty cheap. I am a lifetime member of FrontSight and have a distinguished graduate cert from their defensive handgun class carrying concealed with those G19s and holster. I prob would have got the alien gear but I wasn’t sure how deep I was gonna go at first.
Yeah sweet party gun lol let me see if I can get a pic up of my zombie slayer. I like that tan M&P too. How do you like that gun? I almost got one last year.

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
I guess the pictures look like Nintendo because I'm not a paying member?

I have found when I attach pictures from the pictures in my phone it does look nintendo’ish. But I think I now insert them as attachments and they become crisp.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Nice man. I’m actually rocking an Uncle Mikes reflex holster for two G19s and they are a great holster and pretty cheap. I am a lifetime member of FrontSight and have a distinguished graduate cert from their defensive handgun class carrying concealed with those G19s and holster. I prob would have got the alien gear but I wasn’t sure how deep I was gonna go at first.
Yeah sweet party gun lol let me see if I can get a pic up of my zombie slayer. I like that tan M&P too. How do you like that gun? I almost got one last year.
I appreciate your training. Long distance high fives.

I've been lucky to know some special service folk that have taught me to clear structures and defend in outdoor situations.

Man that gun shoots great. People complain about the grips but with wet/dirty hands it's what you need. If you're going to carry it you need an under shirt.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I have found when I attach pictures from the pictures in my phone it does look nintendo’ish. But I think I now insert them as attachments and they become crisp.
Confused. I attach pictures from my phone. What do I need to be doing?

·
Registered
708 Posts
FWIW your pics look totally fine to me on my mobile device Jsanders

·
Registered
708 Posts
Here’s some pics of these bad boys.
FYI for anyone not running the 10-8 rear sights on their glock or other pistol - you guys gotta get one. Game changer. I’ve also got an AR10 zombie killer and ar15 .223 Wylde in the mix. That Wylde upper shoots dead on, its an Aero Precision. I’ve only take it to 300 yards with the Leupold I’ve got on it but not a single complaint yet.
Still have a few lowers I haven’t decided what to do with yet.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Here’s some pics of these bad boys.
FYI for anyone not running the 10-8 rear sights on their glock or other pistol - you guys gotta get one. Game changer. I’ve also got an AR10 zombie killer and ar15 .223 Wylde in the mix. That Wylde upper shoots dead on, its an Aero Precision. I’ve only take it to 300 yards with the Leupold I’ve got on it but not a single complaint yet.
Still have a few lowers I haven’t decided what to do with yet.

Man I've wanted to build an ar10 for years. How do you find it at long range vs a .223?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Man I've wanted to build an ar10 for years. How do you find it at long range vs a .223?

Hard to say. I have a 0x scope on the 10 and a 9x on the 15. So I havent take it to range yet. I usually just obliterate things at close range with the 10 till they're just a faint reminiscent of their former self. The 15 I built with a full floating barrel so I could use that for range instead.

·
11,045 Posts
Has a bad lever you can't see. Very worth it.

Nice man. I’m actually rocking an Uncle Mikes reflex holster
I think I now insert them as attachments.
So, what do we call our new thread?

Protection
Guns and knives
Raptor Weapon's
Waptor Reapon's

That reminds me, I must get to the outdoor range. I have a Rock River AR10, a 556, a 300 and a AK47 I haven't fired yet. As well as a new G43.

And, how much ammo is to much? I've used some, but for a while I had over 4000. Not counting reloads.

·
11,045 Posts

Protection
Guns and knives
Raptor Weapon's
Waptor Reapon's
I know not everyone believes in the 1st Ammendment, the ownership of guns and self protection. But, its not working in other countries, how would it work here. By the time police arrive, it's to late.
AND, we never had school shootings when we could discipline our kids.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts

Protection
Guns and knives
Raptor Weapon's
Waptor Reapon's

That reminds me, I must get to the outdoor range. I have a Rock River AR10, a 556, a 300 and a AK47 I haven't fired yet. As well as a new G43.

And, how much ammo is to much? I've used some, but for a while I had over 4000. Not counting reloads.
I vote waptor reapons

No such thing as too much ammo. Ever.

·
Registered
708 Posts
181 - 200 of 235 Posts