Raptor Forum banner

241 - 260 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
This is just a quick search EVAP Canister Delete

Im running a diablo trinity tuner which lets me disable various things haven’t checked for anything related to emissions but I can always delete it when it pops up lol. Haven’t done this myself but if I have an issue better Believe I ain’t putting none of that bs back in lol

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
This is just a quick search EVAP Canister Delete

Im running a diablo trinity tuner which lets me disable various things haven’t checked for anything related to emissions but I can always delete it when it pops up lol. Haven’t done this myself but if I have an issue better Believe I ain’t putting none of that bs back in lol
I'm probably just going to fix it again and sell it. The instrument cluster has failed as well.

The plan is to sell my two trucks, car and try to land in a GT500. Even though I'm not a Ford guy I can't deny the mustang platform. I want a GT500 more than I want both my lungs if I'm honest.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
902 Posts
Dude I watch 1320 video on YouTube and there’s always guys running ford platforms just killing it. I think most of them run the 5L coyotes with turbos, or the 5.2L from the gt500. Pretty dope.

·
Registered
902 Posts
On another note, finally named my ride. Just need to get a few more stickers to break up the black a bit.
I’ve actually never named a car, truck, whatever in my life, but this spoke to me for some reason.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Rebuilt my water pump today on the 06 today.... maybe the seals were failing?...

image hosting website

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,250 Posts
Do you need a impeller? Just pay shipping.

·
11,250 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Hah, how did I know that was coming? Thanks but I cleaned it up and reused it. Was a little pitted, but the seal doesn’t actually use that area to create the seal anyway.

The bad news is that even with an OEM rad cap and the new water pump seals its still got a ton of bubbles in the overflow tank. I think it’s boiling because I smell the vapor coming out of the vent hose. Pulling the head later this week.

·
Super Moderator
8,111 Posts
Well, I had been throwing around the idea of selling off my Camaro since last year. I thought to myself, I will trade in my truck for a diesel, and sell the Camaro to pay off even more. I literally have not driven that car since middle of last year, it just sits. I absolutely hate seeing something just sit and wear down even more, so today was detail day. This will be a hard one to get rid of, but it deserves to roam the night roads looking for a run. I have owned it 11 years and put on only 24,000 miles. The odometer sits at 104K which to me is still very low miles.

I have seen them around here for 9K so I think that’s where I will start. The package is the 30th anniversary Z28, LS1, T-tops, leather seats, manual 6 speed w/corvette off set wheel pkg. I have done extensive research over the years and that combo is not a common one, usually they all have fabric seats. I don’t NEED to sell it, so that makes things better for me as I can hold off the tire kickers and low ballers that way.

I just need to make sure I don’t take it for too long of a spin.
At night.
With T-tops removed.
Without the wife telling me to slow down.

ya.....that’s key, man

·
Super Moderator
8,111 Posts
Better pic
Screenshot_2019-01-22-10-33-41~2.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Well, I had been throwing around the idea of selling off my Camaro since last year. I thought to myself, I will trade in my truck for a diesel, and sell the Camaro to pay off even more. I literally have not driven that car since middle of last year, it just sits. I absolutely hate seeing something just sit and wear down even more, so today was detail day. This will be a hard one to get rid of, but it deserves to roam the night roads looking for a run. I have owned it 11 years and put on only 24,000 miles. The odometer sits at 104K which to me is still very low miles.

I have seen them around here for 9K so I think that’s where I will start. The package is the 30th anniversary Z28, LS1, T-tops, leather seats, manual 6 speed w/corvette off set wheel pkg. I have done extensive research over the years and that combo is not a common one, usually they all have fabric seats. I don’t NEED to sell it, so that makes things better for me as I can hold off the tire kickers and low ballers that way.

I just need to make sure I don’t take it for too long of a spin.
At night.
With T-tops removed.
Without the wife telling me to slow down.

ya.....that’s key, man
Noooooooo don't do it!!!!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Man when I was a kid I made a model almost exactly of that car.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Sweet ride man. I know how that hurts.

Reactions: morphrider

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I miss t-tops, they should bring that back

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,066 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Whats that?

It's a triangle piece that opens in front of the driver/passenger windows. You must be younger than I thought you was. Lol. I had a 94 f150 and that was about the only thing I liked about it. Aside from the locking hubs.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It's a triangle piece that opens in front of the driver/passenger windows. You must be younger than I thought you was. Lol. I had a 94 f150 and that was about the only thing I liked about it. Aside from the locking hubs.

Ah, i see. Ya i dont miss those at all

·
Registered
4,066 Posts

·
11,250 Posts

We called them wing windows.

Had/have them on my;
'34 Plymouth
'35 Plymouth
'37 Chevy
'51 Plymouth
'51 Ford
'52 Hillman w/Chevy V8 running gear
'55 Chevy PU
2, '57 Chevy PU's
'57 Chevy