Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Havnt seen him or oldskool on here for a while...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Did y'all see that Kobe Bryant was killed in a chopper crash? They're saying one of his daughters was on board as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
Seen that while up gambling for daughters birthday today. Him and his daughter along with 7 other people. Pretty sad deal, he had a lot more to offer in life.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
The memes didn't take long to become distasteful.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,800 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Out of respect for the man I'd rather not share them. The ones I saw are on svt forum. There's a thread dedicated to memes.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Bored.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,800 Posts
Bored.

I remember around 6 months you were bored. Come on over, I can put you to work for at least a year. Free lodging included.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sounds like a nice vacation. Or is it? :D

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Ribs for my brother in law's burfday

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
Those look great! I like to eat them, never really made them. Wife always just throws them in the oven drenched in BBQ sauce. You have just a dry rub going on the ones on the left? I am not a fan of too much BBQ sauce, so those look pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
Starting to add stuff to my truck I got last Fall. Already have a deck installed with my sub, ordered component speakers for the front doors and 2 ways for back doors. Already new tires, didn't like the ones it came with. I have a list going for the Summer for it. Had windows tinted this week, have our Kia Stinger scheduled for Friday. Much better looking.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
417 Posts
I like doing ribs St. Louis style with a dry rub to start, smoke them 2/2/1. I rub with a special blend of smoked paprika, brown sugar and spices to caramelize, then foil with honey, more brown sugar, margarine, and most importantly TIGER SAUCE. Then unwrapped to finish before pulling.

jsanders, how do you do yours?

btw morph nice truck. Like the tint.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Newb to forum here’s a little eye candy that make up for it?
Working on paint matching hood to white or tossing around doing 13’ front end conversion

Replacing 06 master with a 08 I pickup off eBay. Need to get the stripped screws out and gonna paint black to be all matchy matchy with asv levers
E0BBB8D0-8996-4223-AAC2-52F83F2757B1.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
Gonna love those tires.... do you have them on the rear as well?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I do, haven’t gotten a chance to test out the new shoes just about back together after folding up the front end, basically everything up front is new ? finish brakes, lube and waiting for couple things from rmatv then she’s ready for the Arizona desert again...?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Also took opportunity to relocate pbrake, ignition, and reverse

Not sure if I have any pictures, dr. D rev relocate, ign to rev location swap, and pbrake to left rear footwell on fender bracket

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Those look great! I like to eat them, never really made them. Wife always just throws them in the oven drenched in BBQ sauce. You have just a dry rub going on the ones on the left? I am not a fan of too much BBQ sauce, so those look pretty good.
The ones on the left have a jack Daniels pork rub on them. The ones on the right have a famous Dave's rub on them. I'm not a big fan of BBQ sauce on my ribs but I definitely wouldn't turn them away.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I like doing ribs St. Louis style with a dry rub to start, smoke them 2/2/1. I rub with a special blend of smoked paprika, brown sugar and spices to caramelize, then foil with honey, more brown sugar, margarine, and most importantly TIGER SAUCE. Then unwrapped to finish before pulling.

jsanders, how do you do yours?

btw morph nice truck. Like the tint.
Pretty similar to you actually. I do 3 hours in smoke 2 hours in foil and then gauge if they need more time in the cooker or not. Sometimes they need another hour sometimes they're ready to come out and rest.

I pull them out of the refrigerator and rub them. I'll let them sit for a hour and take them to the smoker. When I foil them it depends who they're for. Sometimes I'll do what you do with the honey, brown sugar and some more rub. I like a more smoke taste with less sweet so when they're for me I'll just put butter and Coke or Dr pepper in the foil and then them go for two hours. If my dad is going to eat them I'll glaze them with some BBQ sauce on the last leg of the cook. I rest my ribs in the foil they did the two hour stint in for at least twenty minutes.

Talking about this makes me wish there was leftovers :(

21 - 40 of 88 Posts