3,934 Posts
Pretty sick of all this rain yall

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
417 Posts
Pretty sick of all this rain yall

We’ll take some of that rain over here in Nor Cal. Keeps the dust down.

Hey how are you liking that pro design shifter? Was thinking about picking one up. I see in your sig you’re running one.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
We’ll take some of that rain over here in Nor Cal. Keeps the dust down.

Hey how are you liking that pro design shifter? Was thinking about picking one up. I see in your sig you’re running one.
Man if Kentucky gets any more rain I'm afraid it's going to float away.

Love the shifter. Gets rid of all the shifter linkage slop. My only complaint is trying to fit a riding boot under it. I tried clocking it to allow for the larger boot and it made upshifts more of a stretch. But all in all it was worth the money.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,800 Posts
Man if Kentucky gets any more rain I'm afraid it's going to float away.

Haha, you want to see some rain?? Come to Western Washington! We have gills and web feet. But at least the foliage is green.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Haha, you want to see some rain?? Come to Western Washington! We have gills and web feet. But at least the foliage is green.
We're probably getting the rain yall are used to.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Savage I think I’m going to order one up.

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
Took the day off to bring the wife's car in to get her windows tinted. Not as dark as my Camaro but dark enough for her. Looks really good in person.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
10,800 Posts
Took the day off to bring the wife's car in to get her windows tinted. Not as dark as my Camaro but dark enough for her. Looks really good in person.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
How does she like her car?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looking good (y)
Love a good tint. Damn Ukrainian refugees I bought my Toyota commuter car from tinted it a friggin limo tint black, can’t see anything out that thing. Should have just used black paint, woulda been cheaper.

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
DEZ - She absolutely loves that Stinger. It is the base model, not the GT or anything but it is great to be inside of, so comfortable

38Fitters - Limo tint is no bueno on daily drivers, lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Finally got to take her out and dial in front end and everything else yesterday, new helmet came in today.

Brand new tusk shifter gonna go in the trash ? what a waste of money, not completely stripped yet but definitely getting there and not able to really crank it down. Anyone got any suggestions for a quality shifter?

Attachments

·
10,800 Posts
Want to fix your shifter? I can help. Use a small triangle file and cut each groove deeper. Go to the hardware store and get some small picture frame brads about 1/2 - 9/16 in long. Loosen pinch bolt, put shifter in position and add a brad in each groove, tapping in with a hammer till all grooves are filled. Tighten pinch bolt to specifications.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
When my shifter stripper I drilled it out and found a longer bolt and a locking nut to put on it. That's how it should come IMO.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Got some new to me garage speakers. I'm sure my neighbors are thrilled.

·
10,800 Posts
Got some new to me garage speakers. I'm sure my neighbors are thrilled.

To loud
To old
To loud
To bad

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
Pioneers? Looks exactly like what I have in my garage that I use when the wife is not around. When she is,it is a sound bar I have right at the work desk (Lame). I have 4 of those bad boys thumping away when I am doing stuff in there.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Pioneers? Looks exactly like what I have in my garage that I use when the wife is not around. When she is,it is a sound bar I have right at the work desk (Lame). I have 4 of those bad boys thumping away when I am doing stuff in there.
Yepem. Pioneer cs-g303.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Something seems wrong...

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
Spent yesterday afternoon and majority of today installing a new water heater, drywall work and plumbing to it in my house. Wife called freaking out yesterday saying it sprung a leak. Was finally able to replace the drywall behind it. This one lasted 18 years, pretty crazy. At least now if it goes out it will be MUCH simpler to replace. Last guy hard piped everything in, to boot the new tank was 2” taller with 1 1/2” threads on top. Had to get creative with everything to make it work, but a quick swap next time if it ever happens if I still live here at the time.

Hows everyone with COVID-19 in your neck of the woods? All the TP off the shelves? Lol

41 - 60 of 88 Posts