Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been slowly putting new accessories and modifications on my raptor. Aside from the aesthetic accessories (handlebar, grab bars, etc) I’ve got the following for

GYTR Full exhaust system
Fuel Customs Intake
Power Commander V

Is there any modifications you guys would suggest me adding to the bike?

Also is there a nice set of shocks and general suspension you guys would recommend? I’m planning to buy Fox Float Evol 3 shocks and Lonestar DC-4 a-arms.

Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
3,043 Posts
I’ve been slowly putting new accessories and modifications on my raptor. Aside from the aesthetic accessories (handlebar, grab bars, etc) I’ve got the following for

GYTR Full exhaust system
Fuel Customs Intake
Power Commander V

Is there any modifications you guys would suggest me adding to the bike?

Also is there a nice set of shocks and general suspension you guys would recommend? I’m planning to buy Fox Float Evol 3 shocks and Lonestar DC-4 a-arms.

View attachment 141849
A poly case saver and a temp gauge. The dc-4 arms are fantastic, I really like them. Very sturdy, and simple castor adjustment.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
+1 on the poly case saver
Cooling mods
Cuervo's early-on fan thermostat definately.
I also added a Spal fan, MishiMoto radiator, inline hose cooler, Engine Ice coolant, and a Vapor guage.
I bought a CFM oversize aluminum oil tank too, holds another quart, so cooler oil and more oil pressure.
Jocaga can respring and revalve the stock shocks for your weight and application, and they will perform as well or better than aftermarket, and at a fraction of the cost.
A steering dampner, CCP makes a good one for $200, next thing better costs 3 times as much.
Handguards if you trail ride or MX.
Urmosi thumb throttle is nice too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts