Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maybe im gone crazy im not sure, but I took my raptor to the dealership for a valve adjustement and full service about 20 hours ago, (around my last oil change) been riding the bike now and just did another oil change (20 hours later) so everything is working great engine wise etc, but its like they turned the power down a little bit? I haven't said anything but im wondering if theres somthing they adjusted somewhere that made it feel like less torquey or somthing? clutch seems to be adjusted great no slipping it'll fire the quad sideways on the road, Edit : Could this be the throttle limiter screw on the throttle? maybe they adjusted that? or do you think perhaps the clutch has been adjusted and the power just feels more linear now and less torquey? not exactly sure myself!

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha Raptor 700r
129 Posts
Honestly, maybe you are just getting more use to the power? I remember the first time I took mine for a spin, I was nervous about being able to handle that much power. And now around 15 to 20 hours in I'm completely used to it. It doesn't feel as intimidating as it used to too me. The dealership would have no reason to limit the throttle. Just a idea.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, maybe you are just getting more use to the power? I remember the first time I took mine for a spin, I was nervous about being able to handle that much power. And now around 15 to 20 hours in I'm completely used to it. It doesn't feel as intimidating as it used to too me. The dealership would have no reason to limit the throttle. Just a idea.
Yeah I was also thinking that but also they had no business putting 8 pounds of air in my tires when I dropped it off with 4 in each and I just bought a new yfz 450 from them and the freaking thing had 28 psi in the rear tire, so I'm gonna check the throttle screw tomorrow for good measures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts