Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dyno Jet tune but I need a map where it has A slip on monster exhaust and a pro design k&n air filter, who has one of can make me one

·
Registered
6 Posts
can use just about any slip on tune with K&N from the their website.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
If you don’t want to pay the hassle fee for a tune, use the stock exhaust gytr intake no lid off of the power commander website. 22-074-002 is the tune. This is for the pc5.

If you bought a pcfc, those come with 10 maps pre-loaded. In the paperwork with it is a list of what each map is for. Pick the closest one (turn the map selection screw).

·
Registered
6 Posts
The thing is they don’t have any I checked everywhere
Not sure where you are looking but they have them on the Dyno website.
They don't have my EXACT combo of exhaust and air filter but from their tech dept. use the closest one availble and adjust if needed. for example just pick a slip on with K&N or something close and try it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure where you are looking but they have them on the Dyno website.
They don't have my EXACT combo of exhaust and air filter but from their tech dept. use the closest one availble and adjust if needed. for example just pick a slip on with K&N or something close and try it.
The thing is there’s none thag say slip on , there all full exhasut

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you don’t want to pay the hassle fee for a tune, use the stock exhaust gytr intake no lid off of the power commander website. 22-074-002 is the tune. This is for the pc5.

If you bought a pcfc, those come with 10 maps pre-loaded. In the paperwork with it is a list of what each map is for. Pick the closest one (turn the map selection screw).
Ok so I just bought a map from cuevro racing, will the map work for a pcFC

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Or do I just spend that extra money and bout the pc5, but I heard the pc5 is mostly for self tune not coping maps off people
You’re confusing pc5 with auto tune.
Pc5 Is just a fully tunable controller, fuel and ignition. Much more precise than the pcfc dials.
Auto tune requires adding a 02 bung in the header so that it can make fuel adjustments automatically on the fly.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You’re confusing pc5 with auto tune.
Pc5 Is just a fully tunable controller, fuel and ignition. Much more precise than the pcfc dials.
Auto tune requires adding a 02 bung in the header so that it can make fuel adjustments automatically on the fly.
So your telling me you can’t downloaded maps onto the PCFC ,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can totally do that. However I’m not sure if pc5 maps work.
Thank you you just answered my question to see if I can downloaded a map on pcfc, I have not bought it yet but decided to buy the Pcfc, pc5 is a bit out of my budget thanks

·
Registered
South Dakota
33 Posts
Thank you you just answered my question to see if I can downloaded a map on pcfc, I have not bought it yet but decided to buy the Pcfc, pc5 is a bit out of my budget thanks
You can always buy the DynaTek Fusion for cheaper and it's the same thing as the PCV just with a different sticker on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts