Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
9,583 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! Looks great, we expect to see more pictures with it in action, at least some better scenery than a show room floor.

Welcome to the forum, lots of good people in here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’ve never heard of what you’re telling me why wouldn’t the dealer have them on the Quad? And why wouldn’t the Dealer give them to me? And also how would I even address that. I don’t know anyone that’s gotten what your saying that comes in a different box.

Make sure to tell the dealer you want your se foot gaurds and front bumper. They come in a separate box and some dealers don't give them to you. The bike in your pic has the non SE foot gaurds and front bumper. The one in this pic does.

View attachment 142539

·
Administrator
9,583 Posts
You are paying for an SE version, you paid for those items. If you don’t want them you can sell them yourself for pocket money but they do make the bike look better. Then sell the ones on there currently.

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are paying for an SE version, you paid for those items. If you don’t want them you can sell them yourself for pocket money but they do make the bike look better. Then sell the ones on there currently.
I talked to the Dealership today. He’s got my heel guards and grab back. Will get them when I pick up the raptor on the 4th!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The SE aluminum heel guards are over $300
They also have plastic side guards that are $100.
The SE bumper is over $200.
The remote resivoir front shocks and different color are the SE package.
SE bumper is on it in the picture with standard bumper(like you have) in the box.

View attachment 142563 View attachment 142564 View attachment 142565 View attachment 142564 View attachment 142563 View attachment 142565
Thanks. I talked to the Dealership and he has what I am suppose to have.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.