Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I dont know why people think they arent going to make it. I mean they are literally sold out all over the country with people waiting on more of them. If i owned a business and one of my products was so popular that you couldn't even get one, id sure as hell make more of them. In fact, id make so many of them that there would not be a single soul "waiting" on it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
My only concern is if the price goes up.
No one has said, I just don't want a covid surcharge.
Now that you mention, that does seem likely. Supply vs demand will always fluctuate prices

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
46 Posts
I’ve had the same question! Yamaha has updated their website to reflect the new 2021 machines, but no Raptor shown. Hopefully a 2021 appears!

·
Premium Member
2,843 Posts
I dont know why people think they arent going to make it. I mean they are literally sold out all over the country with people waiting on more of them. If i owned a business and one of my products was so popular that you couldn't even get one, id sure as hell make more of them. In fact, id make so many of them that there would not be a single soul "waiting" on it

Helps that Yamaha is the only manufacturer of sport ATV.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yami really is the last one? That is sad:( I hadn't bought a new quad since my 07 Raptor and didn't consider anything else but another Raptor when I bought my new one. Have been shopping for a bigger quad for my grandson and really didn't pay any attention that any of the newer ones were all Yamaha's. If they ever stop I'll have to buy a couple and put them away. I guess a lot of people have moved on to SxS's. I know I use one for the wintertime when it's too cold and wet for the quad. But always look forward to bringing them back out. If I could only have one toy it would be a Raptor without a doubt.

·
Premium Member
2,843 Posts
Yami really is the last one? That is sad:( I hadn't bought a new quad since my 07 Raptor and didn't consider anything else but another Raptor when I bought my new one. Have been shopping for a bigger quad for my grandson and really didn't pay any attention that any of the newer ones were all Yamaha's. If they ever stop I'll have to buy a couple and put them away. I guess a lot of people have moved on to SxS's. I know I use one for the wintertime when it's too cold and wet for the quad. But always look forward to bringing them back out. If I could only have one toy it would be a Raptor without a doubt.
The sxs industry is just absolutely huge. They are amazing machines, but definitely not for everyone.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The sxs industry is just absolutely huge. They are amazing machines, but definitely not for everyone.
Case in point: tomorrow I’m taking my wife and four kids on a long, gorgeous family ride in the mountains. These are very fun times for our family, and they’re had safely, legally, and comfortably in our 2020 Ranger Crew 1000. But, when I get home from a stressful day of work, and need a little throttle therapy, it’s a sport quad that I crave.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I wanna know if they gonna make more raptors
They are still making them.
The problem is the supply chain, as many parts suppliers have or were closed, Yamaha Ga themselves were closed for a while, and demand is still high while production supplies are low.
They are playing catch up.
700's aren't released until Febuary anyway, that's their official annual release month according to Yamaha.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They are still making them.
The problem is the supply chain, as many parts suppliers have or were closed, Yamaha Ga themselves were closed for a while, and demand is still high while production supplies are low.
They are playing catch up.
700's aren't released until Febuary anyway, that's their official annual release month according to Yamaha.
I wanna know if they gonna make more raptors
It’s being released in March I have my deposit in

1 - 20 of 26 Posts