Raptor Forum banner

2021 raptor?

5K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Raptor81 
#1 ·
Is there a raptor 2021?

#3 ·
I dont know why people think they arent going to make it. I mean they are literally sold out all over the country with people waiting on more of them. If i owned a business and one of my products was so popular that you couldn't even get one, id sure as hell make more of them. In fact, id make so many of them that there would not be a single soul "waiting" on it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sixpack577
#5 ·
Now that you mention, that does seem likely. Supply vs demand will always fluctuate prices

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sixpack577
#8 ·
Yami really is the last one? That is sad:( I hadn't bought a new quad since my 07 Raptor and didn't consider anything else but another Raptor when I bought my new one. Have been shopping for a bigger quad for my grandson and really didn't pay any attention that any of the newer ones were all Yamaha's. If they ever stop I'll have to buy a couple and put them away. I guess a lot of people have moved on to SxS's. I know I use one for the wintertime when it's too cold and wet for the quad. But always look forward to bringing them back out. If I could only have one toy it would be a Raptor without a doubt.

#18 ·
They are still making them.
The problem is the supply chain, as many parts suppliers have or were closed, Yamaha Ga themselves were closed for a while, and demand is still high while production supplies are low.
They are playing catch up.
700's aren't released until Febuary anyway, that's their official annual release month according to Yamaha.

#22 ·
From what I’m hearing is even when they come in you aren’t getting one without a deposit holding it. Dealers are ordering 5,10,20 of them and Yamaha has been playing games all year sending 2,4,6 because they just don’t have the supply... expecting the same situation and worst because everyone wants new. I have my deposit in and will post updates as I get them myself

#23 ·
I had a dealer come by yesterday and look at my 18. They are buying all the decent used ones they can find just to have something to sell. We made a deal for him to buy mine but not until he can give me a delivery date of a new one. He said the same thing they put in their order but expects to get a couple at a time instead of all in a few shipments like usual. I change my mind everyday if I'm keeping the 18 or not. So if they don't get some dates by the beginning of March I'll probably just start modding it and keep it. Not riding again this weekend because of rain and I've got a bench covered with new parts just waiting to be put on. Practicing great patience to not go out and install them:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.