Raptor Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey all now that I am getting a 2021 what’s everyone’s thoughts on extended warranties... do you feel they are worth it, and what pricing have you received in the past?

·
Registered
15 Posts
A put my deposit down just waiting for the release!!! I wasn’t quoted on an extended warranty figured I’d give it a look when I go pick up my machine. What OTD price were you quoted at?
$11K

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Out of dozens of extended warranties for different items, I've only taken advantage of about 5. You know what you're paying for, save the money and mod some stuff in it! Raptors are very serviceable. Wouldn't recommend it, personally.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Out of dozens of extended warranties for different items, I've only taken advantage of about 5. You know what you're paying for, save the money and mod some stuff in it! Raptors are very serviceable. Wouldn't recommend it, personally.
+1
The Raptor has a 6 month factory warranty standard.
If the engine has no problems in that time, and you do proper maintenance, odds are you'll not have any issues.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'd think about $10,100 is the cheapest you are going to find in a state with no sales tax on the west coast. At least that's the best I've found in Oregon. Did have one dealer that said Msrp but they wouldn't take a deposit or put it in writing so I think that pretty much says BS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd think about $10,100 is the cheapest you are going to find in a state with no sales tax on the west coast. At least that's the best I've found in Oregon. Did have one dealer that said Msrp but they wouldn't take a deposit or put it in writing so I think that pretty much says BS.
I am on the East coast and had a local dealer match a price. But I agree it differs with demand and area of the country!

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Raptor 700R Team Yamaha Blue
2 Posts
Hello, I am brand spanking new to the Raptor forum, which by the way this is probably the best community for any Raptor related info I came across.
Hello all. I am new here as well. I actually got lucky and bought a 2020 700R at a Yamaha certified dealer in Chatsworth CA. The guy bailed last minute and I so happen to be in the market for one. I was told they are going fast and usually need a pre order.

I’m glad I was able to get mine same day as I have a trip planned this coming Saturday. Time to break in the new girl!
Good luck to all looking for a new Raptor at the moment!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello all. I am new here as well. I actually got lucky and bought a 2020 700R at a Yamaha certified dealer in Chatsworth CA. The guy bailed last minute and I so happen to be in the market for one. I was told they are going fast and usually need a pre order.

I’m glad I was able to get mine same day as I have a trip planned this coming Saturday. Time to break in the new girl!
Congrats and best of luck with it!!!
I put my dispute on a 2021 and they called me back telling me they just had a 2020 cancellation which is what I originally went in for but I decided to wait I couldn’t pass up getting a new model even though it’s the same machine....
check out Pete Hager on youtube he has some great videos and info on raptors
#savesportquads

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats and best of luck with it!!!
I put my dispute on a 2021 and they called me back telling me they just had a 2020 cancellation which is what I originally went in for but I decided to wait I couldn’t pass up getting a new model even though it’s the same machine....
check out Pete Hager on youtube he has some great videos and info on raptors
#savesportquads
I have a 2021 on order as well!!! Hope everyone posts when there’s come in! Hard to patiently wait!

·
Registered
49 Posts

Congrats on the Raptor Man, what color did you get?

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Raptor 700R Team Yamaha Blue
2 Posts
Congrats on the Raptor Man, what color did you get?
Thanks guys. I got the blue one. I just picked it up yesterday. Had to rent a uhaul because I wasn’t expecting to walk out with one lol. I only have one pic my lady took of me so far. Will be posting more this Saturday when it's out in the dirt!

A7EDCA41-832A-423D-9A8A-15C99ADEB324.jpeg

·
Registered
283 Posts
Anybody heard anything. It's March, seems if they are coming out this month there would be some kind of word.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anybody heard anything. It's March, seems if they are coming out this month there would be some kind of word.
Nothing yet on my print out from the dealer after I locked in my price and have the deposit he wrote down and told me it’s out of his hands completely but he’s hoping for mid to late March release date and early April at the dealership. So I’ll start call in a few weeks to start nagging them lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nothing yet on my print out from the dealer after I locked in my price and have the deposit he wrote down and told me it’s out of his hands completely but he’s hoping for mid to late March release date and early April at the dealership. So I’ll start call in a few weeks to start nagging them lol
I am in the same boat as I heard March from my dealer. Waiting till about the 10th to hear what they heard he just keeps saying I will get his first one!

81 - 98 of 98 Posts