Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2023 Raptor 700R SE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As dumb as this sounds I need to get some input before I spend a bunch of money on nerf bars. I’ve been looking at factory 43 EVO nerf bars and cannot decide what color to get them in. I’ve been looking at getting the same as the color of the frame which is RAL 2009 or similar enough you cannot tell the difference according to Factory 43. However before I drop the money on some orange nerf bars I have to make sure I’m not crazy in thinking that it would look nice. I’m open to all suggestions in colors or different nerf bars, appreciate all feedback.

· Registered
3,509 Posts
As dumb as this sounds I need to get some input before I spend a bunch of money on nerf bars. I’ve been looking at factory 43 EVO nerf bars and cannot decide what color to get them in. I’ve been looking at getting the same as the color of the frame which is RAL 2009 or similar enough you cannot tell the difference according to Factory 43. However before I drop the money on some orange nerf bars I have to make sure I’m not crazy in thinking that it would look nice. I’m open to all suggestions in colors or different nerf bars, appreciate all feedback.

You can never go wrong with black nerfs; however, the orange nerfs looks great from F43. it's not going to be an exact match but it's going to be similar enough where most wouldn't question it. We sell a lot of their nerf bars and never had a customer complain about their colors to date.

· Registered
2023 Raptor 700R SE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can never go wrong with black nerfs; however, the orange nerfs looks great from F43. it's not going to be an exact match but it's going to be similar enough where most wouldn't question it. We sell a lot of their nerf bars and never had a customer complain about their colors to date.
Good to know there colors are pretty close. I noticed on your site you guys sell different foot pegs but on factory 43’s website I can’t find that option. Do you guys switch out the pegs or am I just overlooking the option? Also what’s the differences in the options you guys offer? Also could I order them from you guys with the bigger pegs the customer orange color? I noticed your pricing is much better.

· Registered
3,509 Posts
Good to know there colors are pretty close. I noticed on your site you guys sell different foot pegs but on factory 43’s website I can’t find that option. Do you guys switch out the pegs or am I just overlooking the option? Also what’s the differences in the options you guys offer? Also could I order them from you guys with the bigger pegs the customer orange color? I noticed your pricing is much better.
The 12" peg is the only option available at the moment for the Raptor 700. The larger 14.5" peg is overkill on that setup. Sorry for the confusion. All F43 dealers have access to several colors including the orange.

· Registered
3,509 Posts
The 12" peg is the only option available at the moment for the Raptor 700. The larger 14.5" peg is overkill on that setup. Sorry for the confusion. All F43 dealers have access to several colors including the orange.
The Raptor 700 nerfs are 46" wide in total width when mounted. They don't make a wider or narrower set like they do for some of the other models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts