Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Raptor 700
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride mainly on rocky trails and I'm looking to put 22" tires on the rear of my 2022 Raptor. However, I am adamantly opposed to buying a anything made in China, if I can help it.

Does anyone have any experience/insight into some 22x11-9 tires that are made in the US?

·
Registered
2022 Raptor 700
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have learned that ITP tires are made in the US. It seems that many like them. Has anyone used them and/or any other US made tires and have comparisons/opinions?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi. I have used a few sets of itp tires. Currently I run the itp holeshot xc. 22x7x10 front and 20x11x9 rear. I have found the xc, xct run a bit big for said size and the holeshot gncc series run a bit small. My rears are more like a 21 inch tire...with a wide flat profile. I have run holeshot gncc in the past but they tend to wear faster. I ride mostly on hard pack and rocky trails and the xc's hold up great. I will link to itp site with descriptions of the holeshot series. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2022 Raptor 700
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi. I have used a few sets of itp tires. Currently I run the itp holeshot xc. 22x7x10 front and 20x11x9 rear. I have found the xc, xct run a bit big for said size and the holeshot gncc series run a bit small. My rears are more like a 21 inch tire...with a wide flat profile. I have run holeshot gncc in the past but they tend to wear faster. I ride mostly on hard pack and rocky trails and the xc's hold up great. I will link to itp site with descriptions of the holeshot series. Hope this helps.
Thank you, ITP tires seem like a good choice so far.

·
Registered
2022 Raptor 700
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the ITP 22's on and had a chance to ride it yesterday. When I got home, I ordered a GYTR 13t front sprocket for it and hope to have that installed before the next ride. The larger tires did well and definitely helped on the rocky trails we were on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts