Raptor Forum banner

3 min wheelie

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  HappyHour 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Nice wheelie, those road signs sure like they are from Manitoba Canada.

#10 ·
can some1 host it on something else like windows media player, i cant view the video

#13 ·
sweet video man,looking forward to your next one. :thumbsup:

#15 ·
Very cool man 8)

I'm not all that great with wheelies yet, but curious about being able to turn with a quad? On a bike you just lean, can you do the same on a quad to turn some? Since this was just a straight shot, I'm curious if you can indeed turn very easy when wheelie-ing on a quad.

#16 ·
Yes, just lean in the direction you want to turn. I have passed cars by doing it but not on video yet. also shift you weight back and keep the the front lower to build up rpm's and speed without flipping over.

My arms were getting sore after 3 minutes...137 miles!!!

#19 ·
that put me to shame. We use to do stand up wheelies on the yfz's in 5th gear with 15T front sprockets....ride them for about 1 mile...or approx 1-1.5 minutes!

Havnt tried real long ones on the 700....I know I cant wheelie 5th though.....only 1-4

#21 ·
Awesome wheelies man!! I can't wait to get back on and start practicing!!!!! Very impressive......
However I can't imagine what dropping from reverse to 1st (into a wheelie) is doing to that tranny!

DJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.