Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Excellent deal for the 250, here it goes:[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Armor-Y085065BL-Black-Bumper/dp/B00378KD8Q/ref=sr_1_86?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1296596533&sr=1-86[/ame]

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I bought a $15 Pro Aluminum bumper off Amazon once, never got it though.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Don't Do It!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
There's a very good chance of it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Actually no.. I can tell it's not a scam because that bumper is sold by Amazon and not a 3rd party. If it's sold by Amazon, it's legit...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I think, I bought some Pro Armor XC nerfs for half price and got them fine last week...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought the bumper for my son's Raptor. We will see if it's for real. I think it is and what a deal!!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Definately an awesome deal. The stuff I bought and never got was from some store with Powersports in the name off Amazon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Raptor 250 Bumper

I ordered the bumper and received it in 3 days. Still in the new Pro Armor packaging with the stickers. It fit great and not a scratch on it. A great deal, thanks to the forum!!! What a deal shipped to my door for less than $30.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad to help! I got my Nerfs perfectly too.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I ordered the bumper and received it in 3 days. Still in the new Pro Armor packaging with the stickers. It fit great and not a scratch on it. A great deal, thanks to the forum!!! What a deal shipped to my door for less than $30.
Very true I love this forum. Thanks for sharing rappyfreak

·
Registered
836 Posts
That sure was a great deal. Too bad I had already grabbed a Tusk bumper at the time this deal was going on..

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Yeah and I got my Tag for Christmas. But I really like the looks of mine plus I didn't pay for it anyways, so it's fine haha

·
Registered
836 Posts
Haha yeah.. I really like the tusk bumper, and it's not bad on the price. It's probably like the cheapest bumper you can buy, other than the little stock thing that they try to pass off as a bumper haha

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I just check and it is over $100 now. I was going to get on for my sons quad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts