Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know were I can find a Service manual for the 350 raptor or warrior. I have one for my 700 and would really like one for the 350. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang, think you could email it to me? It is strange that was removed when the 700 one is so easy to get. I will PM you my email address.

·
Registered
120 Posts
check out, i think its dune wizards racing , i think. i have the link at work if you can find it. i just downloaded it this morning

·
Registered
120 Posts
well i was close, sandwizards.com

go to tips and tricks, click on service manuals and read the direction

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
There is a supplement to the manual for the changes in the 350 Raptor vs warrior.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's got limited use only. Even wiring diagram in the suplement differs from my 2006 Raptor. Anything else available?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have the raptor 350 manual on cd.. If there is any way I can copy it and send it through a zip file i will be more than happy to try.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yeah I just copied it onto my hard drive and put it into a zip file.. If anyone wants a copy of it just send me you email address and Ill email it to you

·
Registered
25 Posts
Whatever you do don't buy the official printed manual, its an embarassing POS. All the pictures look like 3rd gen xerox copies and usefull info like torque specs are rarely on the page youre looking at. A big $60 mistake, you dont always get what you pay for. Worst thing Ive ever seen from Yamaha since the reverse on my raptor 350.

·
Registered
751 Posts
All right. I am having some issues with sending the manual via email. I had to put it into a zip folder but it seems as though the file is too large to send. I am working on another way so people can get it. Thinking maybe via limewire. Please be patient. If any one has any ideas that would be great

·
Registered
3 Posts
How big is the file? Free email services like hotmail have a size limit on sending/recieving messages. I used to use xdrive share large files. I don't know how much it has changed but it looks to be the same type service today. Check it out. I have a 350 rappy and would like the get the service manual too.

http://www.xdrive.com/homepage.jsp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts