Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so my 04 Raptor 350 is being built right now... im oredering a 396cc kit for it, i hot a stage 2 hot cam, yoshimura Rs-2 full system, Hi flow intake, Dyno jet carb kit, Maxxis Razr2 pro taper bars and a few other things. What would be best Sproket for this be. so i stay with the 13t, Maybe go with a 14t 15t. What other mod's could i do ??

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Check out Turner sprockets. They are cheap, so you can buy one of each and see what you like. You should get the head ported if your going to put all the work into it. While at it, I would suggest stiffer valve springs to go with the Hot Cam. And then maybe add a Dynatek CDI. Bigger carb wouldn't hurt either. All of the mods I mentioned would help you get the most out of what you already have done. My mind has no limits but your wallet probably does lol

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Check out Turner sprockets. They are cheap, so you can buy one of each and see what you like. You should get the head ported if your going to put all the work into it. While at it, I would suggest stiffer valve springs to go with the Hot Cam. And then maybe add a Dynatek CDI. Bigger carb wouldn't hurt either. All of the mods I mentioned would help you get the most out of what you already have done. My mind has no limits but your wallet probably does lol
If you have all this and the mods you listed im sure you wont have a problem keeping up with the 400ex class.

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you have all this and the mods you listed im sure you wont have a problem keeping up with the 400ex class.
my old 350 kept up with 400ex and i only had a pipe? with his mods he should be able to smoke a ltz 400 easy haha

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
good choice on the 400 kit but forget the hotcam, their shit. what else youll need are hd valve springs and a .430 or .450 cam from megacycle or webcam

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK YALL.... update time.
2004 Raptor 250:
396cc kit
stage 2 hotcam
stage 2 dyno jet
Kibble White Valves & springs (intake is 1mm Over)
hiflow intake
RS-2 full system
Port & Polished head
Pro taper bars
Razr2 front and rear tires, Im still looking for beed lock rims but i dont know how to match the size of tire i have to the new rim.

I am wanting to find a swing arm New front A arms Shocks Race cut fenders. Maybe a lighter frame??? i want to make this as fast as i can with out putting some other motor in it. what else could i do??? What kind of Carb should i get.. i would really love ya'lls help just got in to 4 strokes been racing a YZ125 and YZ250 all my life so thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.