Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my wife a 350. Looks good next to my 660. :grin_nod: Any do's and don'ts that I should know about? What about common problems? Any advise for the 350 would come in handy. Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
i never had a problom with mine

·
Registered
76 Posts
only problem i had was my cousins dog ate my front brake line.. :mad: ...damn pit's

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info.
My wife took out her bike this weekend and after it warmed up, I noticed a burned oil smell out the exhaust. It was also smoking and the valves were noisy. I'm thinking the guy I bought it from was running the wrong oil in it. I'm going to change the oil this weekend to 10-40 and hopefully that will take care of the problem. Has anyone had a similiar problem? I'm also thinking I'm going to have to adjust the valves. I've adjusted them on cars, but never on a bike......I'm thinking they should be very similiar???????????? :crazy:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I haven't had any problems with mine either. It's track record when it used to be the Warrior proves it's a solid machine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.