Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently bought an 05 350; and it was like new when I got it. After a few weeks of rough riding and jumping i've noticed that the rear suspension squeaks now. I was just wondering if there is any way to stop this other than rebuilding the suspension. Also, I read on here that if you drill holes in the air box cover it will increase the performance. I was wonder what EXACTLY does it increase, and is there any disadvanteges, like having to jet it. thanks

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
The squeak is probably just a simple grease job. Probably got a little dirt somewhere. If you start drilling holes in the lid, get your jet kit ready. It gives the Raptor more air flow into the motor.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright thanks, but where do I grease it and what type of grease (does it matter?)Also, is it worth buying a jet kit and doing all of the work for the amount of increase you get?

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Is there greese fittings on the shock? Sorry I'm not to familiar with the 350s. If so just hit them with any kind of automotive grease. If you still running stock exhaust and then just jetting for holes in the air box is a waste really, you'll just have to redo it when you upgrade later.

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
No problem bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.