Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2019 700r with pro design foam intake pcfc and big gun slip on stock header pipe. My question is would a +3mm tb work good with this set up with out changing the pistols or values and will I lose low range power with the +3mmtb any info would be great ty.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
The upgraded TB wouldn't do anything if you don't have some head work.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Not even close to accurate.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Have a 2019 700r with pro design foam intake pcfc and big gun slip on stock header pipe. My question is would a +3mm tb work good with this set up with out changing the pistols or values and will I lose low range power with the +3mmtb any info would be great ty.
You wouldn’t really see any losses, but I doubt youde see much benefit through the stock exhaust.
The bored throttle body is worth up to 3-4hp above a standard big 3 setup. If paired with a hotcam 3 it’s usually closer to 8-9hp gain. This is common to do both at the same time, especially on 2015+ bikes. They have enough compression that any bottom end loss is minimal.

you would need a new fuel map.

Reactions: Yamil Xiscatti

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
What you mean
I replied to palvarez that what he said was not even close to accurate. Because it is a 100% false statement. The +3 throttle body’s absolutely help make power on a stock head.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The stock cam peaks out where the +3TB starts making more power. You need more cam or a larger engine to reap the benefits of the additional airflow. The stock TB matches up good to the stock low rpm cam.

·
Registered
914 Posts
This thread really has me thinkin...I really gotta pick one of these up now that I’m back to work. I mean for $200 I think I could see huge gains with my +2 head.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
This thread really has me thinkin...I really gotta pick one of these up now that I’m back to work. I mean for $200 I think I could see huge gains with my +2 head.
Yeah, you’re way past needing one. I run a 54 on my +2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts