Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Raptor is back in action after a blown 2nd gear. I have had my motor compleatly apart 3 times to get to this point. It all started with a blown piston due to a piston pin failyer. I tore her apart & went with WillyKiller's 3 plug build. After I got her all together I found I had a bad sleeve install from a local shit shop around hear, so I tore her apart for a 2nd time(just the top half) & sent my parts up north to a great guy...Got my parts back... Hand delivery :D, spent all night putting it back together.All was perfect......till 2nd gear problems.. So for a 3rd time I had to compleatly tear down the motor for a trans fix....Up north they go ....Well Its all done & works great..
I forgot how much fun the 3 pluger is to ride.:D:D:D..

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Well my Raptor is back in action after a blown 2nd gear. I have had my motor compleatly apart 3 times to get to this point. It all started with a blown piston due to a piston pin failyer. I tore her apart & went with WillyKiller's 3 plug build. After I got her all together I found I had a bad sleeve install from a local shit shop around hear, so I tore her apart for a 2nd time(just the top half) & sent my parts up north to a great guy...Got my parts back... Hand delivery :D, spent all night putting it back together.All was perfect......till 2nd gear problems.. So for a 3rd time I had to compleatly tear down the motor for a trans fix....Up north they go ....Well Its all done & works great..
I forgot how much fun the 3 pluger is to ride.:D:D:D..

Glad to hear it is all working out for you, all these mods just make it better............

Better means faster, faster makes more fun..........

·
Registered
532 Posts
Enjoy, noting like getting back on the trail.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I worked on my 01 all weekend just to be shutdown by a leaking output shaft seal:( So I had to jump on my running Raptor and make myself in a better mood.:D Glad you got her going again.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Glad to hear it bud, be anxious to see some pics and perhaps some videos?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Willy, you no I like em fast, & thanks to you I can go fast again:)
Thanks everyone else, I got a little time in but the rain is relentless around hear right now & threw most of the week. Weekend is looken good I cant wait to get her out & do some riding

1 - 8 of 8 Posts