I ride on Sat. nights
If ya want directions or get together.
call me
386-216-2557
Ron

·
Registered
207 Posts
if you ride there this sunday i can have 2 -4 people ride with you, i am going there and so is my buddy,might have 2 more people with us, let meknow, 407 314 1677 corey

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do
raptors down right now, Looking for a axel carrier.
I will riding the Blue Bruin 4x4
With a bunch of 400ex's and Z400 guys.
See ya there.
Ron

·
Registered
207 Posts
rode at scottsmore today, i think i had the best time today than i have ver had there, plenty of people, no cops, no crashes, everything was great, a little wet but only in certain areas. deffinantly a fun day. cops have cooled way down, so i hope they will drop my ticekt i got out there a month ago when they were dicks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went on Fri night, awesome.
Rode till 3:30am
Good stuff.
I will be out there hopefully out with the raptor :mad: if I can get parts
But I will be there on the blue bruin
Ron

·
Registered
207 Posts
you rode scottsmore at night? that might be fun, how many people you ride with? and is it alot of riding or is it more partying?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ususally bring at least 3-5 bikes, mainly sports, I have been riding the bruin for the last month.
DAMMMMM Raptor carriers...............
Night ride is beutiful, more riding than partying. Not fast riding but good riding.
LMK
Numbers in the sig.
Ron

·
Registered
207 Posts
i deffinantly wanna hit up scottsmore at night, i think that would be a blast, let me know on your next night ride and i will try to make it out there with my buddy who has a 700 as well.
give me a call 407 314 1677 corey

·
Registered
556 Posts
Only thing I got to say about riding there at night is look out. There are some seroius 4x4 ******** who do stupid stuff with guns, beer and hear stories of them chasing quads at night with their trucks. I determied after hearing stories from the local cops...I would never ride there unless daylight.

M

·
Registered
207 Posts
wow, well after hearin shit like that, i think ill take my chances during the day time only

·
Registered
556 Posts
Thats what we decided. The cop said that by the time the people made the claim, either they were gone "********" or the ATV rider didn't know who was chasing them and they couldn't do anything.

Again this is directly from a cop.....not that I've experienced or seen. I'm leaning on taking his word because he was a pretty cool guy and rode a sportbike with the group I used to ride with.
M

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats cool, I have been out at night there at least 10+times.
Hanging with the ******** has been ok, since I know alot of them.
And when we ride we ride 4+deep. Multi-races with people
Good for me.
Day or Night.
I prefer night due to the hunting season right now.
Ron

·
Registered
207 Posts
idk, maybe if i have a gun with me then i wouild be more incline to riding at night, but i cant afford to lose my quad or life

1 - 13 of 13 Posts