Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These look appealing to me the AXO's and Thor's (if ya know of any others please post up). My question is do these (either pair) run true to size, ie. is a size 12 truly size 12 in your opinion if you have bought these. I live in a remote location and want to order over hte Internet but wanna be sure on size before I do order.

TIA ... Lee

·
Registered
865 Posts
IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE HALF BOOTS, I KNOW THAT ONIEL ALSO MAKES SOME.....I WAS ACTUALLY ONLINE THIS MORNING LOOKING INTO THOSE.....TOO BAD THEY DON'T MAKE THEM FOR MY SIZE 14 FEET

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No comments?

FWIW here is what is out there;

AXO Slammer's
THOR 50/50
O'neal Shorty
GAERNE GMX

Anyone know of any others?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have the axo slammers and I love them. They are great for riding atv's and wouldnt trade them for anything.

I wear a size 10 shoe and I also have a size 10 in the slammers and they fit perfect so they run true. Dont know about any of the others.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
dungbeetle06 said:
IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE HALF BOOTS, I KNOW THAT ONIEL ALSO MAKES SOME.....I WAS ACTUALLY ONLINE THIS MORNING LOOKING INTO THOSE.....TOO BAD THEY DON'T MAKE THEM FOR MY SIZE 14 FEET
Please press the caps lock button! ::)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
RLJ3RD said:
Thanks for the input ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
No prob

·
Registered
865 Posts
pewterpecker said:
dungbeetle06 said:
Please press the caps lock button! ::)
SORRY TO HEAR UPPER CASE LETTERS BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH

·
Registered
58 Posts
i just pick a pair up today (THOR black 50/50 boots) and went riding with them
real sweet boots :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts