Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any pics of a 6 pack rack installed on a 700? i'm thinkin about getting one, but not sure if i will like the look.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I had an AC racing 6 pack rack, got rid of it and got a prm. I would say to go with the prm because it levels out whereas the AC follows the subframe. The prm you can see your brake light and the AC has to be relocated. I dunno how to post pics but there is a bunch of guys with pics on here.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was looking through the galleries for a little bit and didn't see any. i know people have them, just don't remember who and don't feel like searching through all of the many many members to find a pic. :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
X2 on the PRM. It lifts the cooler up over the brake light. It is pretty heavy duty. I just rolled my quad pretty bad and the rack hardly bent but my subframe broke apart.

·
Dirty Lil Bastard
602 Posts
Yea uh huh you know what it is.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
191 Posts
one big diff between the ac and prm, in the side pics above, the ac just comes straight off the subframe whereas the prm goes up and then levels itself out quite a bit more and is above the brake light.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i checked it out on prm's site. don't like either of them. sooo i guess i'm gonna stay 6 packless. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts