Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you have any Pics of some A-arm Guargs that you can post? Probly gonna get some of those while i am at it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
He is making some for me. cant wait to see the drawing!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As broke as i am i will need some to So i am curious as to the stylish looks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
joejefferson said:

And I am having a heck of time with yours for some reason, but I am not one to give up :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hammo686 said:
As broke as i am i will need some to So i am curious as to the stylish looks :thumbsup:

These are the same as the radiator guards, just send me an idea and I can run with it. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome :thumbsup:
bmust67 said:
Hammo686 said:

These are the same as the radiator guards, just send me an idea and I can run with it. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
901 Posts
bmust67 said:
joejefferson said:

And I am having a heck of time with yours for some reason, but I am not one to give up :grin_nod: :thumbsup:
hmm, its a fairly simple design I thought, but then again I know nothing about setting up the waterjet. lol

·
Registered
492 Posts
hmm, its a fairly simple design I thought, but then again I know nothing about setting up the waterjet. lol
[/quote]

What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
bmust67 said:

What do you think?
[/quote]sorry man, I did not even see that you posted this. I was waiting for an email lol.

Check your email, I mention changes I want there.

Thanks Brad,
joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts