Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been watching youtube and saw some rappys with what looks like a heat shield on both sides of the motor, under the gas tank and seat.
any ideas where i can find these or where?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
GYTR Side covers. I had a set but gave them to my friend. They are no longer made and you will have to find them used or on ebay from NOS auctions. Thats where I got mine. I go them because I drive my kids out to a pond out back too go swimming and his feet were always close to the motor. They look good IMO to:D.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks dog
does anyone have these or know where i can get them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
[/IMG] If you are talking about these, they are GYTR and I picked them up off ebay back in april and finally got around to putting them on (subframe bolts were a bear to get out)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its not those, im thinking of o plastic piece betwen the gas tank and header.
thanks though thats a sick looking raptor

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those are it , thanks dog.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha, did they come with your ride or did you buy them eleswhere? and if you did where did you get them? i cant seem to find them anywhere but in pictures?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I found them on eBay one day. Just "New old stock" that a dealer had for sale. I always use to search "GYTR 660" because I wanted a set of GYTR heel guards and found them one day. I have not seen another set come up for sale though I have not looked much either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
[/IMG]

Just found mr a pair on eBay

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the tip soldiertrav ill have to keep my eyes open

1 - 13 of 13 Posts