Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 660 raptor that I need a head for,,My all of my exhaust studs broke off in the head, tried stud extractor, and then heating them up, not gonna work. My question is this, Are the 660 heads, from the rhino and the grizzly the same head that is on the raptor, or are there differences between them all. I would imagine cam and springs would be different but I dont know and need a little help from someone who does. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Rhino and Grizzly heads have only 1 intake port for running a single carb. You could run a large keihin or mikuni carb on it. I dont know what all would be needed if you wanted to try to run one. Willykiller put a raptor head on his rhino so maybe he will chime in.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
I have a 660 raptor that I need a head for,,My all of my exhaust studs broke off in the head, tried stud extractor, and then heating them up, not gonna work. My question is this, Are the 660 heads, from the rhino and the grizzly the same head that is on the raptor, or are there differences between them all. I would imagine cam and springs would be different but I dont know and need a little help from someone who does. Thanks guys.
I have a pretty Nice ported head for sale..., Check my thread

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
The Rhino Grizzly heads are the same, the Raptor head is different in a few ways, the exhaust on the raptor exits at different angles then the Rhino Grizzly head, also the intake is different and the Rhino Grizzly head has a thermostat housing attached as part of the head whereas the Raptor head has just a water outlet ..................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts