Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone needs em pm me your email and i'll send em out....won't let me upload to the site....2 little pics with no detail are too large?

·
Master of the Electron
14,507 Posts
is it 01 or 02+? Im looking for an 01 schematic.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its both...

·
Master of the Electron
14,507 Posts
WHere did it come from? Does it specify one schematic for 01 and another for newer? If it truly has the 01 wiring diagram (which is different from 02 and above) I would love a copy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
if anyone needs em pm me your email and i'll send em out....won't let me upload to the site....2 little pics with no detail are too large?
hey i have an 01 raptor. would love a wiring diagram email is
[email protected]
were having problems with it missing n popping. weve already grounded the reverse switch and eliminated the parking brake wire all the way to the cdi.
cleaned and greased all the connections..

·
Master of the Electron
14,507 Posts
hey i have an 01 raptor. would love a wiring diagram email is
[email protected]
were having problems with it missing n popping. weve already grounded the reverse switch and eliminated the parking brake wire all the way to the cdi.
cleaned and greased all the connections..
This posting was before we determined what the differences were between 01 and 02+ harnesses... We know now.

Download the manual from the 660 Maintenance section (it's a "Sticky" near the top). The last page of the manual is the wiring diagram for 01. The only difference between 01 and 02+ is what color wires go where on the CDI connectors, that's it.

·
Master of the Electron
14,507 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts