Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 04 raptor 660r. i added a fmf titanium 4 muffler and fmf powerbomb header on it. im sure i have to jet it and if i do...what jets do i need and also what happens if i dont? will i damage it? there are no mods to the quad except the exhaust system. i just put it on and started it and it seems not to want to idle. thanks yall. also do yall have any jets that will work for me? if so...pls help. thx

·
Registered
49 Posts
Defenatly want to jet it. My suggestion would to call the manufacture of the exhaust and ask them their recomendations.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Keep an eye on the temperature, beware of overheating. Chances are you'll be ok, you'll just run hotter, be down on power, idle and run poorly and pop on deceleration.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have the same set up on my 02. i got the dynojet stage two. it tells you everything on how to set it up. and only took me a couple hours to do even though i had a couple bigger fish to fry on my carbs... i recommend a higher performance air filter to help get some more air in now its leaving alot better.

if you look around the site everyone is running #25 pilots your stock ones are 22.5s, they dont come in the jet kit. but they are well worth the couple bucks from your local motorsports center...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts