Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to this whole efi thing all i got so far for motor mods is pro design k/n with outerwear next step for me is the computer i want something easy to use and will work good the only other mod i will do is trinitys exhaust so are there any sugestions and any numbers to go with those sugestions any help is greatly appreciated thx

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am also new to the EFI upgrades. Just look at all the past messages to get a little more familiar.There's alot of discusion on this topic and a lot of good information just read and learn.Also have fun doing it.RAPTORS ROCK!!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i feel the easyiest efi to work with is dobeck. ALOT of us use them and easy to tune. now if you are into serious tunig such as piston kits and cams go with pcIII. the dobeck will be the cheapest to buy..

·
Registered
338 Posts
Where is a good site to read up on the dobek and do your adjust with a laptop? thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
The PCIII comes with a map for your mods preloaded. You can look at the maps and adjust them on your pc or load a new map from dynojet's map base. Or you can do overall adjustments with the buttons on the face like all the other types of fuel controllers. The PCIII is more expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.