Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
The stock Raptor and the ITP sand stars sure did do well in the dunes! I could stop half way up a dune, then just gas it and finish climbing. Good times.
Thats good to know, i need to replace my crappy kenda paddles. What size were they? Paddle count?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
The sand stars are an awesome, durable, fun paddle. I rode a few seasons on them. Only reason I switched to haulers was finding a stupid good price on craigslist. Otherwise, I'd still be having a great time on the sand stars.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
The stock Raptor and the ITP sand stars sure did do well in the dunes! I could stop half way up a dune, then just gas it and finish climbing. Good times.
How was it out there? You came down to Little Sahara, right? Saturday was amazing out but there was a huge sand rail rally at LS this weekend or I would've thought about coming out on Saturday to test out my new bike.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How was it out there? You came down to Little Sahara, right? Saturday was amazing out but there was a huge sand rail rally at LS this weekend or I would've thought about coming out on Saturday to test out my new bike.
Yep, Little Sahara. The sand was pretty beat up. Now I know why :)

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
LS is great, miss it dearly. I liked the hookup of the sandstars as well, great for a molded v paddle. Glad you're enjoying the feeling, gotta love that 700 low end torque and the traction with those paddles to be able to restart halfway up the dune.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
LS is great, miss it dearly. I liked the hookup of the sandstars as well, great for a molded v paddle. Glad you're enjoying the feeling, gotta love that 700 low end torque and the traction with those paddles to be able to restart halfway up the dune.
MD, did you sell yours too?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts