Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a front bumper that fits the 700. Everything i look at seems to stick out like a sore thumb. Nothing really seems to fit the lines of the machine. The two that I've found that seem to look good, are the stock bumper on the new 450's, and the pro armor bull horn.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
take a look @ the duncan racing bumper , i felt the same way as you and have the duncan and love it !!

·
Registered
191 Posts
GYTR Bill Balance is the best looking bumper. Check out my sig.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the bill balance cause it doesn't stick far out away from the machine, but does it come in black?

·
VIP
1,064 Posts
I don't think they come in black, but I bought mine used on here for $40 and had it powder coated gloss black for another $20.

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
That's an awesome front view, Chimbazoid. I'm looking at getting that exact a-arm/shock combo for mine someday, thanks for posting it

·
VIP
1,064 Posts
That's an awesome front view, Chimbazoid. I'm looking at getting that exact a-arm/shock combo for mine someday, thanks for posting it
Not a problem. It is the best mod I have done to any quad I have ever owned and I've been riding quads since 1985. :)

Where did you get it powder coated? That is a nice set up
Thanks. I had it PC'ed locally. You can just call any local place and ask them when they are doing a run of the color you want. That way there will be no setup costs for them to change colors and it will be cheaper.

When I bought it it was pretty rough and actually bent, but I straightened it in my press and sandblasted it in my blast cabinet before having it PC'ed.

Bent

Straightened

PC'ed

Half Blasted

This is what it looked like after I straightened it and before sandblasting. I think the gloss black PC makes it look 100% better than the way it comes.:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also, what's funny is i looked at the Bill balance, but every catalog picture, made it look way to big, I never saw it on the machine.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I don't think they come in black, but I bought mine used on here for $40 and had it powder coated gloss black for another $20.

thats sexy!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey king quad you want to sell that fender? or can you tell me where i can get the same one? will it fit on an 09 raptor 700?
which fender?
Do you mean the custom warning tags?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Not a problem. It is the best mod I have done to any quad I have ever owned and I've been riding quads since 1985. :)

Thanks. I had it PC'ed locally. You can just call any local place and ask them when they are doing a run of the color you want. That way there will be no setup costs for them to change colors and it will be cheaper.

When I bought it it was pretty rough and actually bent, but I straightened it in my press and sandblasted it in my blast cabinet before having it PC'ed.

Bent

Straightened

PC'ed

Half Blasted

This is what it looked like after I straightened it and before sandblasting. I think the gloss black PC makes it look 100% better than the way it comes.:)
If those bend again chances are you won't get them straight. The bumper mounting taps. It's easy to adopt a 660 bumper. You simply weld a tube where the top mounting tabs are runs bolt thru it then attach nuts and tightening it down and use the tube at bottom place washers the run bolt thru it just like top.

·
VIP
1,064 Posts
Danno....if you look at the pics, you will notice that my mounting tabs are straight and have never been bent. I bought the front bar used and it was bent, so I only had to straighten the bar to get it to line up to my mounts. :)

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Ok I'm using my phone hard to see lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts