Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone i am new in this forum , and i just bought 700R and i REALLY like it and i was thinking to put some small modifaction on it and i wanted the double exhaust on it , (i want ur opnion on that) , and they also told me if u will put a exhaust u need a computer and a filter soo i am kindaa of lost here :eek: so can you guys help me out and give me some suggestions , but no too much thank you ;)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
LTE's or DMC dual exhuast. And yes you need a fuel controller. You have a choice either power commander 3 or dobech. You have to have a controller if you add anything to your quad dealing with intake and exhaust. either you will run lean or rich. Do aa search for all of the above to get more info. WOODY

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thnx for replyin' both of you , i saw the dmc but i didnt see the other one , and what do u think is the perfecet combination , not to noisy and to quiet , and do i have to know the humidtey and all that stuff in the programer , i live in bahrain so we have alot of humidtey around here , thanx waitin 4 ur reply :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
IMO i would say LTE,PC3 and a Pro design K&N filter kit.. But thats just my opinion :thumbsup:
I don't like the barkers just because there outside frame duals :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont need any filter ? and what about the octaine and all that silly stuff in the programmer do i need to know about the humidtey and the octane ... u knw what i mean all this Bullshit ??

·
Registered
965 Posts
Khaledinho said:
I dont need any filter ? and what about the octaine and all that silly stuff in the programmer do i need to know about the humidtey and the octane ... u knw what i mean all this Bullshit ??
You dont have to run an aftermarket filter...but it does help with the airflow to the engine. You dont need to know anything about octane or humidity. Call Fuel Moto and tell them the intake and exhaust you want to run. They will send you a pre-programmed PCIII so all you have to do is plug it in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.