Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
The sweetish edition!! What is the little computer on handlebars? Nice! 8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a KOSO speedometer, this ride is streetlegal!!! Well almost, its supposed to have 20 hp and E- branned lighting wich isnt the case :grin_nod:. By the way it isnt even a Yamaha, its called DRESEL a german company who rebuilds ATV:s so they become streetlegal in Europe :crazy: :3question:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
HUH? I'm pretty sure Dresel is buying Yamahas. :unsure: Smart idea though, put some blinkers and mirrors on and some street rubber and charge a little xtra to be streetlegal. Wish they would let us do that in the states. They could call it what they want as long as I can roll into work on my rappy, I mean Dresel. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
679 Posts
actually here in arizona you can make quads street legal :grin_nod: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
raptor660rrider said:
actually here in arizona you can make quads street legal :grin_nod: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
I believe they are legal on municipal roads in Ohio, just no state or federal roadways.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
In Michigan you can drive on the road, but, you gotta pay $125 every time you get caught. :'( :lol: Commies :mad: In AZ and OH do you get a license plate like a motor cycle? What about insurance? I'd prolly move there if I could ride my raptor on the blacktop, legally. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sanddragon, ya in AZ you get a motorcycle license plate. Insurance is dirt cheap, I pay $38 a month. 8)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Terflex,

Who are you using for insurance and what kind of coverage do you have?

-Johnny

·
Registered
841 Posts
SandDragon said:
In Michigan you can drive on the road, but, you gotta pay $125 every time you get caught. :'( :lol: Commies :mad: In AZ and OH do you get a license plate like a motor cycle? What about insurance? I'd prolly move there if I could ride my raptor on the blacktop, legally. :grin_nod:
Dont get caught :lol:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
LAHA said:
Its a KOSO speedometer, this ride is streetlegal!!! Well almost, its supposed to have 20 hp and E- branned lighting wich isnt the case :grin_nod:. By the way it isnt even a Yamaha, its called DRESEL a german company who rebuilds ATV:s so they become streetlegal in Europe :crazy: :3question:
are you saying it's suppose to only have 20 hp max? and whats e branned lighting?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NICK said:
LAHA said:
are you saying it's suppose to only have 20 hp max? and whats e branned lighting?
Yes thats the limit for fourweeled motorcycles, in reality no one rides it like that. The mods are really easy to redo to Yamaha stock and everyone does that after registration. All european vehicles must have lighting approved and marked with a E for european market, even taillight. Yamaha stocklighting is not approved for roaduse! Another thing is the brakes, at least one of the levers must work on both front and back wheels. But i dont care neighter of lights or enginpower, the cops dont have s clue whats right or wrong so we all drive them like you do over there. After all its a great hobby :thumbsup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
StuntPunkJames said:
SandDragon said:
Dont get caught :lol:
Thats how i go at it :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts