Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking for some input. Is it worth replacing my 06 front shocks with shocks off of a newer model? Or should i just invest in some great aftermarkets?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
It's definitely worth it because it's really cheap. They aren't the best shocks, but they are 100x better than pogo's.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
If you get a set if rezzis and you have them tuned they can be just as good as aftermarket ones. Like qcraptor said they're 100x better than pogos.

·
Ridin High.....
961 Posts
i duno about just as good as aftermarket. but definatly an improvement over pogos...imo

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Well that's what other guys have been telling me but I'm sure to get to that level it's gonna be a few bucks more than a normal service job.

·
Ridin High.....
961 Posts
yes. you can even run 04-08 YFZ shocks...

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
the 450s will lower it and the 450rs will raise the front end, all 700s will work and not change the height. I think the 450xs will keep it the same as well but I'm not 100% sure on that.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,450 Posts
Don't think you can use the R's, they are LT and WAY to long for stock location. The X's can be used when pre load is all the way out, but from what I've seen it will raise it a hair. But not much.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.