Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all !,

I got a little problem...i`m hoping it is.... When I first star my quad it starts good then after sometimes 30 seconds to a min it will shut off and what sounds like a little ding sound will happen...I will start it again and then maybe 30 seconds to a min it could shut off once more....I find if I keep in the gas a little bit it won`t shut off and be fine... I thought it could be a spark plug but when I took it out it was only black a tiny bit around the threads and the white part had a tiny bit on brown on it I didn't know if this as the problem so I changed it hoping it would fix the problem....I started the quad again and it did the same thing...I did hold down the gas a bit and after a bit it will stay running.

I have been trying to find the manual online but cant find it anywhere to see what could be causing this problem. I do change my oil every 15-20 hours and never leave the same gas in it for over a month and I only use premium fuel in it also if that helps with the problem....It hads never done this before only the past 2 times I have used it...I have had it over a year and never any problems like this before.

Thanks for any help !

·
Registered
587 Posts
Have you tried turning your idle up just a little?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts