Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come to you guys with a question. Ive searched for answers on the site but couldn't find my answer, I've also searched ebay for a general idea but no luck.

My question is....A buddy of my buddy asked me if I wanted to sell my 07 stock tires (4) to him. Tires are in great condition with majority of tread left, They were given to me with the purchase of my quad for extras just in case. How much should I ask for them? I have no clue. Its just for the tires themselves. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
$100 and see what the guy says.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly the number I was thinking. Thank you! I was in WI last week for a weekend. I live up in the U.P. on Superior

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in Mqt, a rocks throw away from both your locations. This rain is garbage we've been having.

I just let him know 100 bucks, so either way im happy. If its anything less then that I would just rather keep them as extras

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice, my dad goes through Marquette almost once a week. Yeah it is, I went for a ride last Saturday, it was a decent day but the trail was really muddy and flooded so we didn't get in as much riding as we wanted. Do you have a group of people to go riding regularly with?

I'm keeping my old tires for spares, and am eventually going to get an extra set to put on the stock rims for in the spring...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea the trails are mostly like that around here also, but there are a lot that are somewhat dry. Everyone in the area has a bike of some sort around here, finding people to ride with is not very hard. Ive been out quite a few times this year already. Nicer weather is right around the corner :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold...100 bucks

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Nice I'm from Marquette too, I head back there once a year to visit family and friends. I want to drive back someday and bring my Raptors. I just use my Dad's rzr-s to go riding now

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice I'm from Marquette too, I head back there once a year to visit family and friends. I want to drive back someday and bring my Raptors. I just use my Dad's rzr-s to go riding now
I love the area. It really is heaven as far as outdoor activities go. Might be cheaper to just buy a new quad when you get here as opposed to towing yours with gas prices :)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
This rain/40's is BULLSH!T!! I'm so sick of wet MX tracks.

BTW, the stock tires make for good road/pavement tires :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Stockers suck rectum! Pavement makes them suck even more. You can actually see them melt away when riding.

When we buy our raptors we should have an options list we can choose from! Just saying.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts