Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Possible: yes. Bolt on: not at all. Length: no idea.

I thought I saw this done once, or at least in process. Some work had to be done to change/thin the front pivot point mounts and keep alignment with the sprocket.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hey fireman you best bet would be to call percision powersport in imperial MO
They do amazing work and are cheap and will work with you
I'm getting a +8 aerotube swingarm for my drag bike for 360
They built me single a arm set up and help me out a ton

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Possible: yes. Bolt on: not at all. Length: no idea.

I thought I saw this done once, or at least in process. Some work had to be done to change/thin the front pivot point mounts and keep alignment with the sprocket.
Yea I figured there would be some modifications that needed to be done, similar to the Banshee/Raptor swap I had discussed earlier, didn't know if it was possible or easier?

Hey fireman you best bet would be to call percision powersport in imperial MO
They do amazing work and are cheap and will work with you
I'm getting a +8 aerotube swingarm for my drag bike for 360
They built me single a arm set up and help me out a ton
Cool, I know Chris with Ace Fabrications ( I have his a-arms and swingarms on my Banshee and Raptor) down here in SW MO so I know I can get with him but it's still gonna be almost $600 for a +2, All Race Suspension (aka Eyeball) is about 12 miles away from me as well but your still taling several hundred.

I have a friend that is swapping his 700 swingarm and axle out for aftermarkets (I'm doing the work) so I can get them cheap/free.

Like I said I didn't know if it was even possible or if there was an advantage. For instance doing the Banshee swap gains you +2 on the swingarm.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I had a 660 arm extended 2" over stock, it has worked well.

I don't know what all is involved with the 700 arm swap, sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts