Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have the same old quesion you probably here every day, but if had a 102mm bore and a 88mm stroke (a 719) with a 11.1 wiseco piston, hotrods +4 crank, stage 1 or 2 cam, fmf full exhaust and moded air box with k&n filter ball park about how much power it would make including torque. thanks

·
Registered
960 Posts
i would say around 60 hp

·
Registered
210 Posts
cstande88 said:
hey i have the same old quesion you probably here every day, but if had a 102mm bore and a 88mm stroke (a 719) with a 11.1 wiseco piston, hotrods +4 crank, stage 1 or 2 cam, fmf full exhaust and moded air box with k&n filter ball park about how much power it would make including torque. thanks
My fully ported, with 1mm oversize valves, 727 with a Stage II Hotcam made 59 RWHP and 48 RWTQ. That was with a CT pipe, an airbox eliminator kit, and modified stock carbs. With a drag pipe, it made 63 RWHP.

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
cstande88 said:
Can't run an 11:1 wiseco with a hotrods stroker crank, need to use the CP from the kit or another custom one made to fit that setup.

The stroker kit doesn't necessarily come with a cam, but the stage 3 is what's recommended for the stroker by hotrods. Many run stage 1, 2, and other cams with that setup with success.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts